Chapter3

If you any important work or prayer/salah, please complete it before proceeding to read, 'coz ALLAH comes first.

___

'Dear readers, The blessed month of ramdan has arrived and it won't wait but this book can wait.pls do not waste your time, reading unnecessary things rather read Qur'an'.

"What? You screamed on the top of your voice just for a little thing?" Daniyal frowned at Safina whilst she tried to suppress her laugh. Safina glanced at Kinza, whose reaction was the same as her and they both burst into laughter unable to control anymore.

"Ya allah, what will happen to this girls when they get married and go to their in-laws home?" Heena exclaimed, gandering lovingly at both of them.

"Mom,you are supposed to be angry at her; I could have had a mini heart-attack the way she screamed." Daniyal was seriously annoyed at three of them. He was so worried thinking that something had happened to Kinza, and he was unable to fathom, why he was feeling those emotions. He was annoyed more at himself than at Safina. They both had stopped laughing noticing daniyal stare at them, taking a side glance at him but then again both girls burst into laughter of fits, clutching their stomach.

Daniyal couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"I will ask Banu to lay the table for dinner, your dad and Osman Bhai would be arriving soon." Heena informed before walking away.

"Omg! Look the cockroach is crawling back again!" Safina jumped, shouting as if the cockroach was attacking her.

"stop it, safi! Its not going to do anything to you and you aren't that beautiful that cockroach would be head-over-heels in love with you," Daniyal joked, grabbing the coffee from the kitchen counter and Kinza stared at the coffee mug, which he was about to take a sip from.

"Excuse me daniyal, that's my coffee; and you can make your coffee yourself," she said, moving towards him, thinking that he would make his own coffee but to her surprise, he very inconveniently took a sip from it enjoying the hot aroma.

"Make one for yourself." He spoke with a lopsided grin and sauntered away making Kinza fume in anger.

__________

After hearing Fariha Mami's words, Kinza was upset and hurt, she wanted to make her mood fresh and the only thing she needed now was a mug of coffee with a strong aroma of Espresso. She wanted to enjoy her coffee in the balcony, when Safina came in the kitchen searching for her. Safina was glad that Kinza didn't took her ammi's word to her heart, "You are strong Kinza, if I was in your place , I could have cried for god knows how long,"Safina said, complimenting her, suddenly she saw a cockroach and started screaming loudly!

__________

Adeel hadn't seen Daniyal and Ayaan's company(office) so he went with Daniyal.

Daniyal was working in his cabin and Adeel wanted to take a look at the whole building since he was visiting there for the first time. Daniyal sighed, finally relieved, when Adeel left his cabin."Ya Allah! How I tolerated him the whole drive?" He let out another sigh of relief. After working for a while he went out and noticed that Adeel was trying to flirt with the receptionist. It was basically failing miserably; she wasn't even paying attention to him. "Do you need anything sir?" she asked politely as he aproached them.

"Ask Ayaan when he will be arriving; the meeting starts in 20 minutes."She nodded taking the phone.

"Adeel, how's the company?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Ma sha allah yaar.. you have prospered over night with Phupa's help." Adeel replied with divided attention as he was still staring at the receptionist. He could seriously be so creepy at times and think his "charm" is working on people.