Chapter34

Edit: 23rd sept 2021:

This chapter is still unedited. I had taken it down to edit but life is so busy.

___

Unknowingly His reached #1 few days ago! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Alhamdulillah I. Am. So. Happy. Thankyew so much. Hugs and Choco Brownies to Y'all!
Jazakillah khayran kaseera for all the support and encouragement:*

***

Shoutout to AuthorMae coz sent me the awesome cover.isn't it Ahmazing?

isn't it Ahmazing?

_______________

U N E D I T E D

"LOVE your imperfections and you'll start loving YOURSELF."

Have you ever felt yourself trying to calm down your heartbeats and despite not being in front of the mirror, you know very well that the colour is growing deeper on your cheeks whilst you try unsuccessfully to control the rythmatic heartbeat and the tingling blush.

Yes!

That's what Kinza had felt acknowledging her love for Daniyal and Iram when she saw Ayaan and Safina when she stumbled on Rihab.

Safina stepped into the terrace with slow, careful steps Searching for the owner of the noise.

"What if a thief is trying to sneak in?" She thought trying to relax her hammering heartbeat.

"Help."

"Help? Where?"She said to no one in particular.

"Here.."He yelped gripping the bannister tightly, his fingers and Palm were turning white because of the tight grip.

Safina took few steps and her eyes bulged out in shock as she spotted two hands clutching the bannister of the terrace. She couldn't stop her scream escaping her throat.

"Aaaaaaahhh... "She started jumping up and down in fear and shock.

"who.. are you.. stop shouting.. ahh.. help me."Rihab yelled as his breathing heaved up in the fear of falling down anytime soon.

"Why on earth I decided to climb down from the this damn broken pipe. Ya allah, am not even married. Please save me.. oh God."He mumbled to himself praying that whoever was screaming their lungs out would stop it and do something to help him climb back on the terrace.

"Chor.. chor(thief) "Safina started yelling.

"Stop.. shouting and.. help.. me.. else you will be responsible for my.. my death."He yelled mustering all his strength. It was getting too hard to keep hold on the bannister that he started reciting kalima.