chapter12

"Wa alaikum assalam, it's just a saying bhaiyu, nobody gets hayatee just like that! right kinz?"Safina said to Daniyal and then looked at kinza waiting for her answer.

"Yes, everything is in ALLAH swt's hand, we are just his creations, he is the creator."Kinza said after replying to his salaam. She was surprised to see him. But wasn't he on his way to airport? She felt happy seeing him there for her.Her heartbeat fluttered at this thought; She couldn't quite understand her feelings.

"Yeah, I know safi, its just a saying." Daniyal exclaimed.

"Dani, what are you doing here?"Heena frowned ambling towards him after answering to his salaam.

"Safi texted me that Kinza wasn't feeling well and she fainted just after I left." He said taking a quick glance at kinza, feeling relieved that she was fine.Kinza met his eyes but looked away quickly.
He was so worried when safina texted him that Kinza fainted and they were taking her to hospital. He asked the driver to take him to hospital as he had 2 hours for the flight to take off as he was going to airpot early because it takes time to check-in.

"But what about your flight Daniyal?"AbdulRahman asked handing Kinza a bottle of water which he had bought from the hospital canteen. She took it reluctantly, muttering a thanks.

"I will leave in a few minutes and if we drive faster I will be there in time." He said.

"Okay."AbdulRahman nodded.

"Faster? ya allah."

"Safi, why did you text him?" Kinza bellowed slowly.

"What?I didn't thought he will come here to see you instead of going to airport." Safina said defensively raising her hands and kinza sighed.

"What did the doctor say?" Daniyal inquired to heena aunty.

Just then the nurse called Kinza and she along with heena and AbdulRahman walked into the room.

"Bhaiyu, you are so head over heels for Kinz!"Safina chirped and Daniyal rolled his eyes.

"I don't wear heels!" Daniyal laughed shaking his heads.

"You are in denial bro." Safina chimed in.

"Whoa, you sound like Ayaan."Daniyal chuckled, checking the time in his watch.

"Yes, it's so obvious bhaiyu, I should have known earlier, OMA, I should just tell phupi and make you two get married."Safina said excitedly.

"Stop it Safii.. " Daniyal said sternly. But his ears had reddened slightly when safina mentioned marriage.

"As you say, but I will prove you wrong very soon, if betting wasn't haram, I'd have bet a... " Safina trailed off noticing Kinza, heena and abdulrahman coming out.

"Is everything alright?" Daniyal asked.

"Yes, doctor said she fainted because of stress,and there is nothing to worry about that illness, Alhamdulillah but still she should'nt stress and think about her abbu's death."AbdulRahman said.

"Thankgod!" Daniyal and safina heaved a sigh of relief. Daniyal didnt know what was bothering her but he had guessed that it might be something related to her abbu's death as she hadn't handled his death quite well. He winced thinking about those painful days.Everybody were shocked when the doctor said what her illness was, but over a period of months she coped up with it.It was so hard to handle her after her abbu's death and on the top of that he had messed up and broke their friendship because of ghaffor.

"Bhaiyu, were are you lost?"Safina clicked her fingers in front of him.

"Huh?"

"They left, come let's go." She said pointing to Kinza, heena and abdulrahman.