chapter9

"Fear not, SURELY Allah is with us"-surah Al-tawbah

'Dear readers, The blessed month of ramdan has arrived and it won't wait but this book can wait.pls do not waste your time, reading unnecessary things rather read Qur'an'.

Kinza felt nostalgic entering her abbu's room, she remembered very little memories of her Abbu, her father, Mohammed Ahsan had taken her responsibility without her Ammi, very well,sometimes she would think that why she had to lose both her parents, but then there are so many other people in this world who has the same life as her's. And Allah takes the responsibility of each and every soul he created; AbdulRahman uncle and heena aunty took great care of her.

She opened the cupboard as it made a creaking noise since it wasn't used for days; there were few clothes of her Abbu, she wanted to keep a few and few were given in sadqah and zakath. There were very less things of her mother in this home, as heena aunt  had kept her mothers jewelry and other important things and jewellery with her.
There was a half woven sweater which her Ammi had woven for her. She hadn't taken it with her because heena aunty had suggested to keep it here as it reminded kinza of her mother. She took it in her hand as a small tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Kinza .. "She heard Daniyal calling her.

"Yeah." She said locking the cupboard and wiping her tears.

"It's been only an hour, we are cleaning here and safina is feeling hungry,so she..."Daniyal trailed off seeing kinza's sad face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah."she said looking at her parents photo frame, which was kept at the table.

"Why do you have to do it yourself if you feel sad whenever you come here?"He asked knowing very well that she was very sensitive and emotional.

"Heena aunty accompanies me every time, but today she is has ijtimah to attend."

"No, I mean we can hire some servants to clean up the house and there is also watchman uncle here, he would look after the cleaning." Daniyal insisted.

"I miss this place, even though I lived here only for  ten years." She replied turning towards him.

"I can't say I understand your pain, but I can feel what you will be feeling, Am sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I believe everything happens for a reason, Allah has it all planned and " Kinza said trying to smile.

"Kinza, do we have anything to cook?Banu said there is not.. "safina asked but trailed off as she was surprised seeing the room.

"Whoa, this room is so stunning ... "Safina exclaimed in awe, looking around. The furnitures were brown and gold and the paintings were cream colour , which gave the room a magnificent look, there was a door which led to the back garden. Everything was beautifully decorated.

"Thanks, Abbu said its all ammi's choices and he didn't wanted to change anything."Kinza replied.

"So safina do you wanna shift here?" Daniyal joked.

"I wish, I could."safina replied. "Aunty's choices are... wait, what is the relation between me and Kinza's mom?"Safina asked.

"Kulsum phupu is dad's cousin sister, so what is the relation between you and her?"Daniyal asked trying to control his laugh.

"Umm.. She is phupa's cousin sister and am your cousin so.. erm.. so.."Safina said thinking hard and Daniyal burst out laughing.

"Am trying to find out bhaiyu." Safina whined.