Chapter43

"O you believe ... Allah has made you love the Faith, and made it so beautiful in your hearts, and has made you hate disbelief, immorality and rebelliousness. These are the righteous. This is grace and bounty, from Allah, as Allah is All-knowledgeable and All-Wise" (Surah Hujurat 49:6-8)

Dedicated to y'all, my dearest readers.

____

Kinza was going through the Images and videos in her Samsung phone as a soft smile grazed her lips reminiscing those beautiful days spent with her better half. It still seemed like yesterday but it was two and a half months ago.

Abdulrahman and Daniyal had a heated argument when Daniyal had revealed the surprise about their trip; trip to Kashmir.

Though Kinza was over-whelmed that Daniyal had taken her wish (the game they played; writing wishes in paper) seriously and Allah subhana wa ta'ala had made Daniyal fulfil her wish but their parents were worried; Scared because of the known fact going on in Jammu and Kashmir. Daniyal had expected this kind reaction but he knew enough to make them agree.

Daniyal's reply that "Believe in your Dua's, Believe in Him, all these days you had prayed for your children's safety and hayati (Long life) and we will return safe and sound, Have faith in Him. He is the one who protects us!" made their parents agree though there was still a nagging feeling in their heart.

Daniyal had surprised her one evening about their trip to one of the most beautiful place in India, worth visiting, after their usual tea-time and Safina had video-clipped her reaction on Daniyal's request. It was priceless. Kinza laughed as she played the video, though the voices weren't clear because Safina was sitting afar but her and Daniyal's reaction was memorable. She had hugged Daniyal but as realisation hit her that Safina was with them, she moved away and Safina burst out laughing breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"Besharam Safi, what were you doing here?"Daniyal fake glared at her while kinza suppresses her laugh.

"Haww.. you.. you asked me to capture this moment and and.."Safina fumed and walked away as Daniyal's laugh echoed.

Kinza smiled as she swiped the picture and it was a Selfie, taken after they had arrived in srinangar and checked in. Though Daniyal was reluctant at first as he didn't like clicking pictures and selfies but gave in because of Kinza.

"Hey beautiful, Assalam alaikum."Daniyal said as he sauntered in the room and lazily sat beside Kinza snaking his arms around her back and pulling her closer, gently placing a soft kiss behind her ear.

"Wa alaikum assalam, What took you so long? Its almost twelve."Kinza asked as she rested her head against his shoulder, instantly melting in his embrace.

"Ten seconds!"Daniyal whispered as he cuddled closer to her

"What?"Kinza asked confused.

"Happy fifth wedding anniversary, darling."Daniyal beamed as he pecked her cheeks and Kinza looked at him, confused, for it was only few months since they got married, then it dawned on her and her lips curved up in a heart-warming smile.

"The day we actually got Nikahfied!"Kinza whispered as if in trance and it was more like a statement then a question.

Daniyal nodded as he entwined their fingers and kissed the back of her palm.

"I totally forgot,"Kinza said with a pout and Daniyal laughed pulling her cheeks.

"You have to pay for that!"

"And what shall that be?"Kinza frowned, moving away and glared at him.

"Umm,.. "Daniyal acted as if in deep thinking.