chapter14

*The happenings in this chapter is before safina texted Daniyal about kinza's engagement.*

__________________

"Umm.. Sorry to interrupt phupi, but I kind of heard your conversation." Safina  peeked in through the door looking sheepishly at Abdulrahman and heena. They were startled to know that she had heard. Safina pushed the wooden door and entered the study room and sat in the sofa beside heena.there was an awkward silence before safina cleared her throat.

"Umm..sorry, but I heard half of it only." She informed and abdulrahman sighed in relief.

"But, I wanna know the whole thing." Safina said looking at heena.

"Well safina, I must admire your boldness!" AbdulRahman smiled.

"Ah, thank you. I was afraid about your reaction but you are so cool.so, what's the mystery?" Safina grinned ear to ear, excited to hear the whole mystery.

"Mystery?!"heena and AbdulRahman frowned simultaneously.

"Yeah, it's like a mystery! What happened at the time of  Ahsan uncle's death."Safina said mimicking a CNN news reader.

"Safinaa.. " Heena glared at her.

AbdulRahman chuckled.

"You two know very well that I will not stop bugging you, or else I will ask Kinza and.. "

She was interrupted mid sentence by heena and AbdulRahman.

"No!" They said,alarmed.

And safina eyed them suspiciously.

"How is kinza doing?" Heena asked.

"She is fast asleep, she asked to wake her up before asr prayer." Safina informed.

"That's good, hope she feels good after a nap." AbdulRahman said.

"In sha allah." Heena replied.

There was brief silence again before heena spoke. "I guess, we should let her know!"

AbdulRahman nodded.

"So tell me from the beginning." Safina said turning her attention to heena and as heena revealed each and every detail, safina's mouth dropped open in shock and she was close to tears and then after a few moment her smile widened in joy.

"So that's it." Heena said  dabbing at her tears.

"So.. what are we going to do now?" Safina asked with a frown.

"We don't know dear."AbdulRahman said.

"We should think of something to do." Safina replied.

"Yes. That's what we were talking about  earlier and you should help us." Heena smiled.

The three of them were in deep thought for  a while  and safina interrupting every now and then that what they should do.

"I have thought of something!"

"Wow phupa, let's hear it out." Safina chirped.

_____________

"Kinza, wake up! Only 30 mins  left for asr prayer."safina said stroking kinza's hair and her eyes flew open.

"What? 30 mins?"Kinza asked as she jolted up from her sleep.

"Yeah.. I was talking with phupa and phupi and forgot to wake you." Safina replied.

"Oh.. okay." Kinza rushed to washroom to perform ablution.

She came back and took her scarf pinning it properly.