Chapter41

"Whatever difficulties You face, just hang in and have sabr, coz Allah promised, with every hardships there is ease."

"What's wrong?"Daniyal asked, sitting cross legged in bed while Kinza arranged his clothes in the closet. She turned hearing him, just for a mere second and then continued her chores.

"What's wrong?!"She repeated.

"Why are you so silent?"He asked his tone covered with deep concern.

"I'm always silent!"She said closing the closet door with a loud thud.

"Where are you going?"Daniyal asked as Kinza walked out of the room and followed her to her room where Kinza was taking some of her nighties.

"You are avoiding me!"He said Standing behind her.

"You were avoiding me!"She sighed, locking the closet and went to dressing room to change.

Daniyal sighed raking his hand through his hair. He knew very well, his mistakes.

"Will you listen to me?"He asked when Kinza came out of the dressing room, donned in fuchsia coloured silk nightie matched with chiffon dupatta of ivory colour.

"Erm.. What happened?"He didn't know why on earth he asked that. He felt like banging his head on wall.

"I should be the one asking you that question!"Kinza said crossing her arms.

"Sweetheart.. "Daniyal started holding her arms but Kinza pushed him away and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Don't sweetheart me Daniyal!"Kinza whisper yelled without looking back. She was tired. Tired of her trying to begin a conversation with him and she had enough of it.

"Then you want me call you new new endearments everyday, umm baby? But I don't like calling my love as baby,"Daniyal asked with a lopsided grin while kinza started preparing coffee.

"Love and affection should be felt from deep within the heart not just shown by mere mouthful words."Kinza looked at him with hurt filled expression and Daniyal's heart clenched in pain.

"I.. I.. Kinza.. umm let's talk!"He said taking her hand in his and took a step closer to her.

"Why were you ignoring me?"Kinza asked as she poured the hot coffee in mugs and handed one to Daniyal.

"Ayaan had misplaced an important file and he had not saved the presentation which I had asked him to hand over to Secretary but he didn't and the team had to make it again in no time.. that's why I kind of got carried away. I'm so sorry."He explained taking slow sips.

"Because of Ayaan you took out your anger on me?"Kinza asked, frowning tracing her fingers at the rim of the mug. Her hot coffee now turning cold.

"Humanbeings tend to do that a lot."Daniyal shrugged with a sheepish grin and pointed to her mug.

"Your charming grin in not going to work on me."She said walking away with her cup of coffee.

"Really?"He smirked walking behind her.

"I thought it was all about Ghaffor?"Kinza said as they reached her room. Taking the mug from her hand Daniyal kept it on the table and made her sit on the bed.

"I didn't mean to ignore you, that day I was angry because Ghaffor showed up out of nowhere and how dare he sit casually while you and chachi were having a chit-chat,"Daniyal took a deep breathe before continuing, "its not like I was jealous, there's no need to, because I know you're all mine..for.. "He pushed a lock of hair behind her ear and cupped he face as he said..