Chapter36

Assalam alaikum.. Belated happy eid amigo's. _ تَقَبَّلَ اللّهُ مِنَّا وَ مِنْكُمْ
Love you all for the sake of Allah.
Sorry for the delay. I had planned to update on the eid day as a Eidi for all of you! But hey Allah is the best of planners.

And this chapter might make you guys angry on.. someone. It has flashbacks and revelations.*yayy finally*

Happy reading :))

"Wait before you proceed,"Yells someone.

"What, why... oh.. hi safi!"

"Hi Azzy.. "Safina waves annd runs towards Azzy.

"Here are the cards."

When Azzy give her a confused look, she says, "The wedding cards of DanIza, they want all their readers specially to attend the function and bestow them with loads of du'a."Grins Safina.

"Oh Thank you so much!"

"Pleasure."Safina hugs Azzy

"hopefully you 'll plan my wedding soon." Winks Safina.

"Haha, yours will be the much awaited one."

After a few chats, safi leaves.

So guys you are all invited for the wedding dawath. Don't forget the gifts;)

_

U N E D I T E D

"Jareer ibn 'Abdullaah al-Bajali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever starts a good thing and is followed by others, will have his own reward and a reward equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their reward in any way. Whoever starts a bad thing and is followed by others, will bear the burden of his own sin and a burden equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their burden in any way.'" (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2675. He said, This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)"

They say evil eyes are capable of destroying love, home, family, health. Anything. Everything.

But he never believed it.

As a child when he or Kinza suffer from headache or Fever or any other ache, his mom would recite Qur'an Ayah's and whif it on them.

And like any other desi mom, she would say,
"Nazar hogyi mere bacche ko!"(evil eye has caught my child.)

But now the case was different.
His health was perfectly fine.

But his love wasn't!

Or is it?

Making his way over to Kinza who seemed dazed at the sight of blood.

"Dani.. "Kinza whispered which was barely audible.

"Daniyal.. "Ghaffor screeched in pain as he sat on the marbled floor clutching his legs.

Ghaffor was glaring at them ignoring his pain.

Wow.

"What.. what happened?"Kinza stammerd as Daniyal Walked up the basement holding her hand.

"I didn't do anything. It was all his fault."

"Are you okay?"

"Ofcourse Iam!"Daniyal gave a smile to satisfy her.