BLURB

As a growing child, we create this magical bubble around us, imagining our future in the most desirable way ever. But what happens when this bubble is blown away by thunderous gales of reality?

However, Allah has his own ways of providing solace in one's life by His will. For Indeed with every hardship, there is ease.

Kinza Malak, a complete wallflower, an innocent soul's life takes a complete u-turn when her only peaceful abode, her family, suffers an unfortunate car crash, ascending her mother into the skies forever and closing her father's eyes into a deep temporary unconscious slumber.

With no one at her side, she is forced to shelter herself under the roof of her father's friend. Adding to her misery is the outgoing Rahmani household, that provides slight discomfort for her memo of being a silent wallflower. Especially the boy of the house: Daniyal Rahmani.

As a pious girl, who finds peace in meditation, she prays for everything to fit back into pieces. But with every passing day that her father slipped deep into a coma, she started losing hope while adapting to her new life, all in one. But one fine day when her father finally wakes up, she still finds herself puzzled, standing on a lane that is taking her nowhere.

But Indeed with every hardship, there is ease.

Will kinza ever find that ease in her life when life takes a devastating turn once again, making her succumb to it's hardship??

Unknowingly His is all about having trust in Allah's plans and falling in love all over again.