Keep your enemies closer

WATTPAD DELETED HALF OF THIS SO I HAD TO WRITE SOME AGAIN SMH

"Hey Ashton. You want a hand today?" Luke asked the boy struggling to balance the wheelbarrow. "From you? No thanks. You'll probably purposely tip this thing over." Ashton snapped back.

"You're gonna drop it anyway so.. but fine if you don't want my help then so be it." And he turned to walk away.

"Wait!" The blushing boy called back, making Luke stop in his tracks and grin. This plan is so gonna work. He said to silently himself cunningly.

For the rest of the day the two boys worked together in silence, occasionally glancing at each other. Ashton often checked out Luke's behind when he bent down and then scolded himself for doing so because he was straight and his girlfriend was proof of that.

Or so he thought.

Luke knew what he was doing, he was seducing this boy. But not because he wanted in his pants or anything, although that would be nice considering he hadn't had any in a while. But his aim was to draw the boy in and manipulate his way out of the prison he was held captive in.

Luke wanted to get as close to Ashton as he could, and then use the poor boy to get out of this place and break the kid's heart. Which Luke didn't care about, all he cared about was survival and he couldn't do that. Not here.

The tricky part of this plan wasn't the escaping part. No it was the trust part, he had to have these people trust him in order for him to betray them.

"Luke, you want some?" Ashton asked, pointing to the beef jerky he was currently munching on. "Sure." The blonde replied sweetly and walked over to him.

Luke took the jerky out of the blushing boy's hand, making their fingers brush together. Luke ignored the rush of electricity that ran through him when they touched. Ashton however was a stuttering mess, obviously intimidated by the feeling of this man being to close to him.

"Ashton. I'm sorry, for you know, the whole trying to kill you thing. I was just trying to survive, that's just the way I am, but you're a sweet kid. So yeah, I'm sorry." Luke faked his best apologetic tone.

I'm so not sorry, I'd gladly blow his brains out, right here and right now (not in the sexual way, of course)

"Oh. I um- it's cool, I guess, just don't do it again and we're cool."

"So we good?"

"Yeah, we're good."

Luke held out his hand which Ashton took but winced at the blonde's strong grip on his. The two held hands longer than they should have whilst staring into one another's eyes.

They were snapped back into reality by the sound of someone running towards them. "Ashton. Come. With. Me. Now." Michael grabbed the younger boy by the arm and dragged him along, leaving Luke behind.

Once they reached their destination Ashton gasped at the sight in front of him. Around fifteen walkers were clenching onto the gaps in the fence, pushing and pushing, threatening to tear it down.

"I'll go get Cal-" but he was pulled back by Michael. "Naaaaah Calum said this is one is for you and I. Apparently you need the training for running off the other week."

Ashton sighed. Calum was still mad at him for the incident that led him into meeting Luke. He knew what he had to do now, prove himself.

He couldn't do it on his own so Michael was enlisted in assisting, well taking charge. He was the first to strike with his dagger, making the creature fall to the ground. Ashton removed his dagger and copied his peer. Jab. Jab. Jab

He was on a roll, and soon the two boys together defeated their foes making Ashton cheer and high five the taller boy.

He was ecstatic. That was until he saw the look on Michael's face. His face as white as a sheet, his jaw wide open.
"Ash... You're bleeding. "

I've been bit.

He collapsed to the ground.

And then it went black.