Smile like you mean it.

Ashton sighed as he listened to his girlfriend nagging him. Again. All she seemed to do these days was moan at him for someone he wasn't even sure he'd done. Where was the fun? They used to have so much laughs together but now the relationship had gone sour. But he couldn't end it. She was all he had, the only source of comfort he had ever since...

"I'm gonna go get to work." Ashton interrupted Emily.

"Don't walk away from me Ashton Fletcher Irwin." She warned, grabbing his arm.

"I gotta go Em. Now let me go." He shrugged her off and stormed out of the cell.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She yelled.

"Later." He waved her off and angrily strolled his way out of the building, not watching where he was going.

"Whoa there." A deep voice said as he walked into the figure.

"Sorry Luke." He mumbled, staring at the ground.

Luke lifted the boy's chin and faked a worried expression, staring into the boy's sweet, hazel eyes.

"Nothing." He lied, tears blurring his vision.

"Look at me." Luke ordered.

Ashton complied and his eyes met with deep blue ones. "What's wrong?" Luke asked, this time with a stern tone in his voice. "Emily." Ashton whispered making Luke sigh. He knew Ashton was vulnerable, so he took the opportunity to make his move.

SMÙT TIME OKAY BE READY

He leant down and placed a soft kiss to Ashton's neck, who inhaled deeply as Luke continued to pepper kisses down the boy's neck. Ash tilted his neck to allow Luke more access and wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck. "You okay?" He asked Ash, taking a break. "Mhm" He cooed.

Luke knew Ashton was putty in his hands so gently pushed him towards the wall and pressed himself against the boy. He pressed a hungry kiss to Ashton's cheek whilst grinding his lower region against the curly headed boy's.

Ash let out a pleasurable moan and fingered the blonde's hair. Luke's fingers travelled down his waist until they landed on Ashton's behind where he squeezed the cheeks firmly, pulling them closer together. "Come on." Luke pulled away and held out his hand for Ashton to take. "Where are we going?"

Luke didn't answer, but he intended in leading Ashton to his cell, which was isolated from everyone else's in the group which was handy for Luke. No interruptions.

Once they reached the cell, Luke stood behind Ash and wrapped his arms around his waist and led him to the bed. "You're so special Ashy" He whispered before spinning the boy around, making him blush.

"I'm gonna show you how special you really are." He winked.

"I'm not ready for s-" Ashton was interrupted by Luke's index finger placed on his soft lips. "Don't worry love. We don't have to go that far. I just wanna show you how much of a star you are."

Ashton nodded nervously and let Luke push him on to the bed. They in turn removed each other's shirts and the blonde climbed on top of the boy, in between his legs. "Can I?" Luke asked, tugging at Ashton's belt.

"Mhm." Ashton replied. Luke went straight to work and removed Ashton's trousers along with his own.

He rubbed Ashton's boxers covered crotch with his own and placed a quick peck to his lips. "You like this babe?" He asked. "More. Please." Ashton begged. Luke grinned and began to pull down Ashton's boxers.

He grinned when he discovered the beauty laying under him. "So hot." He panted, receiving a giggle from the latter. Luke's hand travelled down Ashton's body down past his crotch and to his behind. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

He lifted up Ashton's legs and leant down to Ashton's entrance. He blew on the pink hòle softly before placing a soft kiss. He kitten licked the outside then looked up at Ashton to see his state. He was panting whilst moaning softly.

Luke smirked and focused his attention on the beautiful sight in front of him. He swiped his tongue across the entrance then jabbed it inside of Ashton, who groaned loudly.

He pulled his tongue in and out, in and out, dampening Ashton's tight hòle, who sighed when he removed his tongue. Luke slithered up Ashton's body and kissed him deeply whilst placing two fingers at the entrance. "Can I?"

"Please."Ashton grinded upwards on to Luke's fingers.

"Someone's keen." Luke smirked before pushing his fingers inside. "Ahh." Ashton moaned. "Want me to stop?"

"No." Ashton snapped. Luke wasn't too pleased with the tone Ashton used with him so pushed the full length of his large fingers in and out of Ashton's tight hòle.

Ashton screamed in ecstasy and threw his head back whilst gripping the bed sheets. He hummed as Luke scissored the inside of him.

He then used one hand to yank the blonde's hair as he fùcked him with his fingers and the other to palm luke's crotch area. "Ashton." Luke called.

"I want you." Ashton groaned.

"Are you sure? I thought you weren't ready."

"Shut up and do me."

Òoooooooooooooooo I'm going to the big bad firee