Friends

Ashton woke up to the sound of his name being called. "Baby you gotta get up to take your meds." His girlfriend soothed. He just hid his head under the pillow

"Five more minutes." He groaned. She just tapped his shoulder in order to get him up. She was lovely but really annoyed the boy sometimes, especially in the morning. He eventually rose and sat up, taking the tablets she held in her hand with a bottle of water.

''Thanks." He said before being surpised by her straddling his hips. "What are you doing?" He asked. ''Making my baby feel better." She said before placing kisses down his neck and rubbing his crotch.

She noticed that her novements weren't doing much help considering little Ashton was still as soft as a pillow so she began grinding her behind against him. Ashton didn't want this but he wanted her to be happy so he just played along by pulling her down to meet her soft lips. They began kissing passionately, tongues fighting for dominance.

Ashton won and flipped them over so he was on top. He removed her shirt and stared in awe at the sight, her white lace bra hugged her large breasts perfectly. He bucked his hips down on her whilst secretly palming himself so he could become hard. He didn't want to be embarrassed by not being able to get it up.

She in turn removed his shirt and traced her finger down his lean torso before stopping at his jeans and fiddling with the fastened button. Once she released it she slithered her hand down his boxers, rubbing his length. Ashton threw his head back as he jerked him off. "Oh baby, faster." He begged her and she complied. He grabbed hold of her breasts and played with her covered nipple.

"Oh Luke!" He groaned whilst bucking his hips against her hand. But much to his surprise she stopped abrupty.

"What the hell did you just say?" She spat.

"I said, oh look?" He lied, realising what he had just said. Why would he groan someone elses name. Epspecially a boys name, especially Lukes.

She obviously didn't believe his fib as her eyes watered and she pushed him off. "Fuck you Irwin!" She yelled before storming off out of the cell.

Right on cue, in came Luke. "What's up with your girl?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." Ashton saod with embarrassment, covering his crotch. Luke smirked once he noticed the tent in his pants. He sat on the edge of the boy's bed.

"Hey Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"We're friends now, right?"

"Sure."

"And friends help each other out, right? "

"Yes, why?"

"Well why don't I help you with your little problem down there?" His eyes darted downwards. Ashton just nodded shyly.

Luke crawled towards the blushing boy before helping a buddy out.

You've got a friend in me.