chapter 4

Vote and Comment!!

(Nicole POV)

I walked in through the back door of my house hoping to avoid my mum. My dad was not home, but that was to be expected.

To my relief, my mum didn't notice me walk in.

I climbed up the stairs and into my room and shut the door softly.

I went to my laptop and logged on to my twitter account. I replied to some of Tom Hiddleston's tweets, though I knew he had better things to do than answer a nobody, like me.

I looked out the window to look at the sky. It was orange and pink, not very common for London. The sun had already disappeared past the buildings so I couldn't see it. I decided that I would try to enjoy these little things while I'm still alive.

I turned my radio on and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and let the lyrics of the song-playing sink in. The song Mad World came on. It was one of the many songs that could make me cry.

"All around me are familiar faces".... the faces of my family that don't seem to recognize me.

"Worn out places, worn out faces" of every place and everyone I have ever come to know.... that no longer matter.

"Bright and early for the daily races" that never stop because life races past me and I never have time to notice it.

"Going nowhere, going nowhere" because my life is literally going nowhere.

"Their tears are filling up their glasses" that are, of course, half empty, rather than full.

"No expression, no expression" as they condemn my insignificance.

"Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow" so that I can no longer breath.

"No tomorrow, no tomorrow." Because tomorrow may never come.

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"... and yet they're nightmares.

"I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take"... I find it hard to live, and I think I'm giving up.

"When people run in circles its a very, very/ Mad world, mad world"....mad, crazy world indeed. Too much for me.

"Children waiting for the day they feel good".... yet that day will never come

"Happy birthday, happy birthday"...I don't remember the last birthday I celebrated.

"And I feel the way that every child should/ Sit and listen, sit and listen." Listen to the sound of your world crumbling.

"Went to school and I was very nervous".... even though no one notices...ever.

"No one knew me, no one knew me" because no one cared to know me.

"Hello teacher tell me, what's my lesson?" I'd never ask out of fear.

"Look right through me, look right through me" because I am invisible.

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take

When people run in circles its a very, very

Mad world, mad world, enlarging your world

Mad world"

I let a tear roll down my cheek half way through the song.

It was astounding how quickly I could go from somewhat normal to an emotional wreck.

These days anything could make me cry.

Evidently I was crying loudly for my mother to bear since she banged on my door and said (and I quote) "shut the hell up! No body wants to hear you crying you pathetic piece of shit!"

A+ parenting, right there. I'm not sad anymore.

You would think I'd be used to their constant insults and the way they treat me. There's always a part of me that hopes they might realize what they do to me actually hurts.

I wish the world would realize that, but the world doesn't care. No body does.

My only comfort was knowing I had only a few days left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third person POV)

Tom Hiddleston walked into his hotel, greeting the bellhop with a warm smile.

It was about 9:30 and he had just returned from a meeting with his manager, Luke. He walked to the elevator and hit the third floor button.

Once he got into his room, he lay on the foot of bed, without bothering to take off any of his clothes. But just as soon as he closed his eyes, someone knocked at the door.

Tom sighed and got up.

Before he got the door, his manager walked into the hotel room. Apparently Luke had his own key.

"Sure come in" Tom said sarcastically, but humorously.

"I brought some fan mail for you, Tom" His manager said giving him a big stack of mail.

Tom smiled and grabbed the mail.

"You should try and answer all of them Tom, it makes fans happy" his manager said.

"Of course I will answer all of them, if fans bother to write, I should bother to answer" Tom replied cheerfully. He always answered to every fan mail sooner or later.

"Well, I have to go. Have fun with the mail and see you tomorrow. You have that interview to go to, don't forget" his manager said.

"See you" Tom said sitting down on the couch opening the first letter.

Dear Tom,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being the wonderful, (sexy), and amazing man you are. But most of all, I have you to thank for inspiring me to become actress. I just got my first real part in a local musical and its going to be great! Thank you for that!!!

Count me in as part of Loki's army:)

~Tabitha Jones

It was a short letter, but sweet.

He replied quickly and included an autographed picture, even though she didn't ask for one.

He answered to about ten more, but then fell asleep on the couch.