Chapter 21

(Nicole POV)

I woke up in a dark room. The only light came from a tiny window that was close to the ceiling. I tried moving but I was tied up to a chair and gagged. 

I looked around the room. There was absolutly nothing but the chair I was sitting on and the door in front of me. 

My head hurt and I was starving. 

I heard someone at the door. I looked up. I could hear somebody unlocking the door. I assumed it had many locks since it took a while before it opened. 

When it did, someone wearing all black came in. I couldnt tell who it was because it was so dark. Whoever it was released me from the chair but kept my arms tied next to my body. He or she untied my legs and brought me to my feet. 

The kidnapper walked towards the door and turned on the lights. I recognized who it was. 

"Hello, my lovely daughter" My mother said evily. 

My own mother kidnapped me and wants me dead?! what the hell did I ever do to her?

That's what "M" standed for. Mother. 

"mhmhmhmh" I tried to say something throught the gag. 

"oppsie, it seems I forgot to take that off." She walked up to me and pulled it of. 

"Why?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. 

"because it wasnt fair" She said.

"What wasnt fair!" I yelled, "What the hell did I ever do to you?!" 

She walked up to me and slapped me hard. 

"dont speak to me like that I'm your mother!" She yelled.

"You're not my mother" I said harshly, "mother's dont kick their children out of their house and leave them to fend for themselves like that" 

"I didnt kick you out, you abandonded us" She said, "You left when things were getting bad for the family, you didnt care for any of us" 

What? She kicked me out! 

"what are you talking a about?!" I cried. 

"Your father died" She told me.

To be completly honest, i didnt feel sad about that. 

I was never close to him and when he talked to me it was to insult me. 

"I killed your mutt so you would know how it was to lose something you love" She said, "but I couldnt stop there, everyone you love must die" 

"Its not my fault if dad died!" I cried. 

"its completely your fault" My mom spat. 

"How?" I asked. How did I supposedly kill my own father. 

"It's not fair that your life turned out so great" She said ignoring my question, "your fater never found another job, your brother comitted suicide and I live all alone. A poor pathetic widow."

"I fail to see how any of this is my fautl!" 

"It just is!" She yelled. 

Somewhere along the way this woman became crazy. She was different. Her eyes seemed empty and nothing she said made any sence. She's crazy!

"i think you should see a doctor or something" I said. 

"I'm not crazy!" She yelled loudly. This time she punched me in  the face. I didnt show pain as I didnt want her to think was weak. 

 "What did I do to deserve this!" 

"It's simple, you were supposed to have a miserable life like the rest of us" My mother said, "instead, you got a savior" 

"and that makes it my fault" I said rollong my eyes.

"I'm going to kill everyone you love and then I will kill you" She started walking out. 

"wait, dont I get any food?!" I cried out after her. 

"You dont deserve food" 

She shut the door and left me alone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tom POV)

M. 

who was M?

Where had taken her?

It had been over a week and I hadn't heard from her. I didnt help her for the past 2 years to end up loosing her again. 

She was a good girl with potential to be great. Whoever this person was would pay. 

Nicole has had a hard enough life already. 

I sat in a bench at Hyde park staring at the ducks and swans at the lake. 

Where are you Nicole? 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out expecting it to be Luke.

You look worried Tommy. Dont worry, you'll be with that little brat soon enough. Just do as I say. If you want to see her again start by replying to this just to let me know you're willing to comply. If you're not willing to comply, I will still get what I want, just the hard way. Nicole will die either way, just thought I'd let you know. Dont keep your poor sweet Nicole waiting Darlin'.

~M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea i know its short but I wanted to give you guys some more. 

Hope you liked it and let me know what you think.

School starts soon so I may not be updating as frequently. 

Thanks for reading:)