Chapter 26

(Terrence POV)

I sat in a chair in the chief's office again.

I had tuned out on the conversation we were having as it only consinsted of him yelling at me.

Oh right, its been 5 months and I hadnt found them.

Some cop I was....

"Are you even listening to me!" He yelled causing me to jump in my seat and look up.

"Yes sir" I lied.

He straightened his jacket.

"Tom Hiddleston could be dead now and you dont seem to be doing anything!"

He would know....

I'd been following any tiny lead I found but they all lead nowhere.

"I'm telling you, this is connected to the dissapearance of Nicole Williams" I said.

"Why would it?" Chief asked.

"Well, Ms. Williams and Mr. Hiddleston were close"

"You have no way of confirming that" He siad, "Now I dont want to be the one that informs the press and all those fans out there that their precious 'Hiddles' is gone for good"

"I understand" I said.

You couldn't argue with the chief if you liked your job.

"Good, dismissed" He said.

I got up and left the office wearily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole POV)

"Anybody know what day it is?" Allison asked.

I shrugged.

"Sorry love" Tom said.

Allsion was very big now. I feared her baby would be coming soon. It would be horrible for her baby to be born in this hell.

"Possibly sometime in December" I said, "but then again it could be March and i have no idea"

"i'm surprised your "army" hasnt found us yet if the cops cant'" Allison said sighing,

My mother barched in the room.

"Believe me, they've tried" She said throwing us a few stale slices of bread and a bottle of water for each of us.

She was in a good mood today, I could tell. Usually we get one bottle for the three of us.

Tom and I usually gave our food to Allison since she was pregnant and needed it more. I wouldn't want her baby to be born ill.

"You wouldn't believe the fans looking for you" she said to Tom humorously," there's been candlelight vigils, search parties sponsored merely by fans, missing person signs, and certainly a lot of tears"

"You seem to be enjoying this" Tom noted.

"Of course," my mother said laughing.

She walked up to me and pinched my cheeks.

"I have a surprise for you" she said. She walked out of the room and came back minutes later with a handcuffed Terence held at gun point.

"Terrence!" I cried.

"Stand with them" she ordered him.
Terence reluctantly obeyed.

"Enjoy your two lover here, you never know how much time you have left"

She walked out of the room.

Two lovers? That was low of her.

I embraced Terence in a tight hug. I missed him.

"Well, at least I found you guys..." He said.

"Are the police anywhere close to finding us?" Allsion asked hopefully.

Terrence looke down shamefully.

"Well, to be honest, i'm the only one that thought Mrs. Williams had anythign to do with the kidnapping so not really, the police have no idea though I'm sure they're still looking" He said.

"I'm sure they are" Tom said dejectedly.

"So how i it that there's three of you and you can overpower her and escape when she comes in here or something?" Terrence asked curiously.

"Well she always has a gun pointed at us and she has a watch on her that activates a bomb if she presses the red button" Tom explained.

"We'd still die" I added.

Terence nodded slowly.

"Umm.. guys" Allison called.

We all turned.

"I think my water broke....."

(A/N I was gonna leave it there but I feel nice so I won't leave you at this cliffhanger)

"What?!" Terrence asked though I was sure he heard.

"Agh!" Allison yelled in pain.

I ran up to her and held her hand.

"Don't worry you'll be fine" i said.

"Can't you hold it in or something?" Terrence asked worriedly.

I gave him a death glare

"Go to the other side of the room 'till this is over" I ordered.

"Wha?"

"You too Tom, I'm sure she won't want men present right now and she doesn't need distractions"

"I don't care just get this baby out of me!" she yelled.

I had no idea what to do and I had only what I'd seen on TV to go on.

My hands started shaking an I had no idea what to do. I was under too much pressure right now and I didn't want Allison to die or anything to go wrong.

I started to get lightheaded and instead of helping Allison deliver her baby, I passed out on the floor....

-----------------------------------------------

(Tom POV)

I watched as Nicole fainted on the floor. I assumed it was from all the stress or something so I ran up to Allison who was screaming in pain instead and prayed that Nicole was alright.

Nicole was probably the best one to help Allison give birth since she's a girl and probably has some maternal instincts or something like that.

I was a guy...

"Umm... push!" I ordered.

"I'm bloody trying" she yelled at me.

She screamed again.

"Anything I can do to help?" Terence asked from the other side of the room nervously.

"I don't know" I said quickly holding Allison's hand as she tried to push again.

"It hurts!" Allison complained tearfully.

"I know, it will be over soon" I promised.

"Am I supposed to be bleeding this much?" she sobbed before yelling in pain again

I shrugged.

Probably not but I didn't want to worry her...

Twenty minutes later the room was filled up with small cries and wails from a new baby girl.

I took of my shirt and bundled her up with it. I held her to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked Allison.

"I feel so tired" she whispered. Terrence came closer.

"You bled a lot you just need to rest" Terrence said.

"Girl or boy?" she whispered.

"Girl" I said smiling as the little girl stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms.

"II'll name her Madelyn" she started.
She started breathing more heavily which worried me.

"Maddie Thomas...." she closed her eyes and lay her head back.

"Allison." I shook her a bit, carefully so I wouldn't wake up the baby.

"Terrence something's wrong with Allison!"

Terrence came up to Allison and checked her pulse.

"She's dead"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it. next chapters will be intense just a heads up....
Please don't hate me for killing Allison. I had my reasons. let me know what you think:)
Vote and comment!