Chapter 27

(Nicole POV)

I slowly opened my eyes.

Did I really just pass out while Allison was giving birth?

I heard the faint cries of a baby while I got up. Soon I heard it clearly. 

I looked at the scene before me. 

Tom was shirtless and holding a new born baby in his arms. Terrence was frantically shaking Allison. Allison wasnt moving. 

I put 2 and 2 together rather quickly.

"Allison" I said softly at the verge of tears. 

"Allison!" I cried loudly, tears pouring down my face.

My friend, my best friend...

She cant be.... 

"Tom, what happened?!" I cried. 

I crawed closer to were Allison lay and held her hand. Terrecence gave up trying to revive her. 

"You were supposed to see you new baby, be a great mother" I whispered. 

"It's all my fault" I concluded softly. 

"Dont say that" Tom said sternly, "None of this is your fault" 

Terrence came up to me and embrased me in a hug while I cried into his shirt. 

Tom was calming down the new baby. 

"Shhh" Tom said very softly cradling the baby. I was amazed at how calm he could be at a time like this. He was good with babies. 

The baby calmed down and started gigling at Tom. It wasnt long before it fell asleep. 

I wondered whether it was a boy or a girl but I was still crying to hard to ask. I didnt want my voice to crack.

Terrence closed Allison's eyes and set her down neatly on a different side of the room so that she wouldnt be lying in her own blood.

The worst part is that my mum probably knew what was going on down here the whole time, yet did nothing to help. There were cameras on every corner of the room, so there was no way she didnt know.

 After calming down a bit, I finally asked, "Boy or girl?" 

Tom looked up from the baby,

"Sorry?"

"Boy or girl?" I repeated. 

"Baby girl" He said smiling softly. 

"Did.....All..." I could say her name, it hurt to much. 

"Did she namer her?" I asked as another tear ran down my face. 

"Madelyn Thomas Harley" Tom whispered. 

"She named her after you" I said with a weak smile.

"Yea I guess she did" 

"Madelyn Thomas Taylor" I said, "That was her fiancee's surname, Taylor" 

Tom nodded. 

Then my mum walked in the room loudly. I think she did it on purpose as Maddie woke up and started crying.

"Hiya" She said cheerfully completely ignoring Allison's body. 

We all satred at her intently. 

"Who's the little one here?" She asked. 

none of us answered. We were all too angry to speak to her.

"Cat got you tongue?" She asked.

She pulled out her gun and pointed it at Maddie.