Chapter 15

Thanks for reading guys!! 

So, nobody seems to have been able to guess where they're going but I will dedicate this to Michelleinspires for being the first to comment:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole POV)

Someone shook me and woke me up from my sleep. Eye opened my eyes and faced Tom who was smiling. 

"how long was I asleep?" I asked

Tom looked at his watch. 

"2 hours and 15 minutes, love"  He informed me, "Come on we need to get off the trian"

I got up and grabbed my bag. I got off the train. The first thing that I looked for was the signs. We where here so it didnt matter if I knew. 

the first one I saw said sortie. It meant "Exit" in French. 

I turned to Tom and gave him a huge hug. He returned it and whisperes in my ear 

"Bienvenue à Paris" 

he said it as if Franch was his first language. 

"You're taking me to dinner in Paris?!" I shrieked happily.

"And we're staying the night" He informend, "We cant stay here merely for dinner when there's so much to see, love" 

"Thank you so much!" I yelled. People started giing me weird stares. opps. 

"You learned French in school, correct?" Tom asked me,

"Yea but I was never that good at it." I said, "I know some of the basics though" 

"That should be enough"

We walked out of the station and into a car that was waiting for us. 

"Vous allez à l'hôtel Westin Paris- Vendôme, correct? the driver asked. 

"oui" Tom replied. 

We were going to the Westin Paris- Vendôme. One of the best hotels in Paris.

"Westin?" I asked, "That's like... expensive!" 

"You forget I'm famous" he chuckled. 

"So where are we eating dinner?" 

"Thats still a surprised" He said smirking.

"Of course it is" 

The rest of the trip was silent as I was busy looking out the window at the beautiful streets of Paris. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tom POV)

I felt my phone vibrate in my jeans.  I took it out of my pocket and saw that Luke texted me. 

Luke; Where the bloody hell are you?! I arranged an interview for you in half an hour!

Me: you need to notify me in advance before  you make plans for me. I cant come, sorry mate.

Luke: Where are you and what's so important that you have to make me look bad by not showing up?

Me: Paris

My phone rang almost five seconds after I sent that text message.

"Hello?" I answered.

I was greeted by a very angry Luke yelling at me ont eh other end.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE DOING IN PARIS! IM YOUR MANAGER I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!" 

"Sorry, I just needed a little break okay" I said, "Be thankful I chose a day with no filming or photoshoots. I didnt have an interview either until you decided to make me go to one with such a short notice" 

"how long will you be gone?" He asked calming down.

"Till tomorrow night" I aswered.

"And why Paris? you've been there about a hundred times" He asked, "or is there a certain lady friend you wanted to see?" 

I rolled my eyes. 

"What I am doing in Paris is not your business, Luke" I said. 

Nicole was saring at me now. She looked like she was about to busrt out laughing.

"I'll find out eventually" Luke said, "and dont let anybody recognize you please" 

"Okay bye" I hung up.

"Was that Luke?" Nicole asked smirking.

i nodded. 

"Someone wasnt supposed to leave London" She teased. 

"Well, I wanted to make somebody's birthday special" I countered, "unless you want to go back to London, i dont have a problem with that? 

"I said nothing" She said. 

We pased the  Académie Nationale de musique (National Academy of Misic). I knew we were close to the hotel. 

We passed a green monument and soon after we pulled up at the Westin. The Tuileries Gardens where right next to th hotel and the Louvre Museum was a few blocks away. 

"Come on" I said. grabbing Nicole's hand and dragged her out of the car. 

"I still cant believe you brought me to Paris!" She yelled loudly twirling around in front of the hotel. 

I smiled. 

We walked in, well... I walked in, she skipped inside. 

After checking in, we walked up to our rooms. 

"This is your room," I said pointing to room 514, "and this is my room" I said walking to the one infront of hers and unlocking it. 

"wear something nice, and get ready for some sightseeing" I said dissapearing into my room"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole POV)

I can't believe he actually took me to Paris!!!

I ran to my window and opened the curtains. There was a perfect view of the Eiffell Tower in the distance. I was surprised at how big this room was. All for me.... 

Tom really did all of this so that I cud have a nice, perfect birthday for the first time in my life. 

I ran up to my bed and jumped in it, landing on my back. 

"happy birthday, Nicole" I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Tom took her to Paris:) 

Commet and vote

Iwant to know where you think:)

I'll edit when the story is done so I apologize fir any mistakes