Chapter 11

(Nicole POV)

I sat in my hotel room doing my homework. School had gone as it usualy did. I had been bullied and teased. My day was horrible as usual except I was happy. I didnt care about how horrible my day was. I was just happy that there was somebody on Earth that cared. Even if I had no idea why. 

Tom had no reason to care about me but he did. He'd given me a place to stay. 

I finished my homework and got ready to go to work.  

I left the hotel and hailed a taxi.

I told the driver where I needed to go. 

15 minutes later I arrived at Starbucks. I got out and paid the driver. I walked in and got ready for my shift. 

"Hey Lauren" I greeted. She smiled at me 

"Hey Nikky" She greeted me. 

I walked into the back and put on my uniform. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tom POV)

I got back to the hotel a bit late because my photo shoot took longer than expected. It was 9:30 so I expected Nicole to be in her room. 

I walked out of my room and walked down the hall to Nicole's room. I knocked on the door. 

No one answered so I used my key to her room and came in. I found her fast asleep in her bed. 

She still had the clothes she had worn in the morining. But the one thing that was most noticable was her smile. The beautiful smile on her face lit up her face and made her look very peaceful as she slept. I could see she was actually happy. In the 2 days I had known her it was the first time I had seen her smile. 

I just hoped I could always keep that smile on her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Tom POV)

I woke up to the light of the sun shining through my window. It was 9:30 meaning I was already half an hour late for another photo shoot.

Damn it I slept in. 

I grabbed my phone to call Luke and apologize for being late and noticed I had about 20 missed calls and about 100 texts. 

I assumed they were all from Luke and ignored them. I didnt need him yelling at me and ruin a perfect morining. 

I put on some black jeans and a nice collared shirt. I ran out the door and stopped by Nicole's room.  Before I openend the door I realized she was probably in school at this time so I walked to the lift.

Once I was outside the hotel I tried to hail a taxi but none of them would stop. THey were all either full or didnt see me. 

It had been 10 minutes and  still didnt have a cab. 

Damn it I'll walk if I have to. 

I began walking down the steet. I hadnt even gone two blocks when a young girl around 16 stopped me. 

"Hey, can I get a picture with you Mr. Hiddleston?" she said pleading with ehr eyes. 

I checked my watch. I was really late. 

"Sorry love, I am running extremely late" I said 

"oh, its fine" she said sadly. 

I started to walk away but guilt was eating me alive.

I sighed and turned around walking up to the girl again. I took her iphone and took a picture with her quickly. 

"Thanks!"she called out as I started walking again. 

"No problem, love'" 

Damn it Luke is going to kill me, revive me and then kill me again. 

I finally got there twenty minutes later and I was an hour late. I was greeted by Luke yelling at me.

"Why the bloody hell are you so late! I've been  waiting for one bloody hour coming up with bloody excuses to why you are'nt here! I called you like fifty times!!" Luke yelled. 

"I'm sorry I kinda slept in and then I couldnt find a cab." I apologized giving him a small smile. 

"Come on" Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me into the next room to getme dressed for the photo shoot.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nicole POV) 

"D minus?!" i yelled at my math teacher while everyone else left the class, "I studies my arse off last night and you didnt even grade my exam correctly!" 

"Well you should have studied better then Ms. Williams" Mr. Thomson said bitterly.

"You didnt even correct 8 of the questions and number 1, 8 and 14 are correct yet you still marked them as wrong! I checked with Julia's exam to make sure" I spat at him. 

He was one of the teachers that made my life a living hell. 

"Leave my classroom Ms. William" He said ignoring me.

"I'm goign to the principal and I'll have you sacked" I said turning around.

"It's your word against mine and I can have you expelled" 

"Damn you Mr. Thorogh" I said before leaving the classroom.

Really? After two days of being happy he had to ruin my third day of bliss. 

Was it really worth not killing myself for only 2 days of being happy and living the rest of my life in hell?

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys and sorry it took me so long to update.

I had a bit of writers block.

Please comment and let me know what you think and what you might want to see happen later on.