Alternative Ending part 1

(The alternative ending starts after chapter 16 by the way, i put a recap of it below but feel free to re read it) 

recap of chapter 16

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"doing what?"

"helping me" She clarified, " nobod has ever cared about me before"

"Because I'm not everybody" I said stopping her. "What your classmates and family did to you is not right. They made you feel like you didnt matter and that's not true"

"But ther's so many people in this world" she looked up at me, "and only those who manage to be successful seem to matter. Everyone else is a nobody who the world will never aknowledge"

"Everybody matters, Nicole" I siad, "Everybody has a purpose in life. Make the right choices and you'll end up great and successful"

She leaned her head on my shoulder and we walked all the way back to our hotel room.

(Tom POV)

I walked to my room across the hall from Nicole's. I was glad to have made her birthday one she would always remember.

I dressed for bed and flopped down on my bed staring at the cieling.

I didnt sleep that night. One thought kept crossing my mind and that was Nicole's beautiful smile. That girl was special whether she thought so or not.

It was about time she learned she was special.

She was beautiful, I couldn't deny that.

Her eyes...I brushed the thougth away instantly.

She's 19 for Christ's sake I can be thinking of her like that. I mentally scolded myself.

As much as Nicole enjoyed herself here in Paris I was begining to think that bringing her to the Romance capital of the Wolrd was a mistake.

I hoped she didnt think anything of it. I just wanted her to be happy for a change. I felt like it was my duty to change the way she felt about herslef.

I thought of her the rest of the night.

(Nicole POV)

I flopped down on my bed smiling from ear to ear.

He took me to Paris. I still couldn't make sense of that in my head.

He was changing me. Making me better. He only had to be in the room for me to smile.

I was begining to consider myslef among the luckiest girls in the world. I had a huge fangirl crush on him before but what I felt now was new.... different.

I knew I shouldnt feel this way. I was considered an adult but the age difference however legal was still very large.

13 years

13 freaking years.

I've loved him all my life but this is a different kind of love.

Real love.

Whatever that is...

I sighed knowing it was likely not returned the same.

Well he did take me to Paris, the city of love I thought maybe he meant something by it....

Nah, he just wanted me to have a nice birthday thats all. I closed my eyes and and recaped the beautiful night until I fell asleep.

(Tom POV)