Ch. 14

We walked back to our dorms. I was nervous wondering if Draco was expecting us do anything. I had heard many rumors of him and other girls having sex and I was hoping he didn't expect it. Once we got to the entrance for the common room Draco said the password and we walked in.

"Tonight was a lot of fun. Want some s'mores?

"Sure and it was thank you for taking me"

Draco went to the cabinet in the corner and got the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. I started the fire

"I'm gonna change first"

"Ok"

I walked into my room. I leaned in the door for support. I was so nervous but I didn't know why. I took off the make up and took off my dress. I hung it up and put on a matching bra and underwear, just in case. I put on a pair of sweatpants and then put on one of Draco's sweatshirt he had given me.

The sweatshirt said Malfoy on the back and the number 12. It was from quittich last year. I took one look in the mirror and was satisfied. I walked out to see Draco wearing sweatpants and a tight grey V-neck.

"S'mores ready?"

"I already made one for each of us"

"Thanks"

I kissed him on the cheek and took the s'more. I sat down in front of the fire. Soon Draco joined me on the floor and we roasted marshmallows. Once I finished about 6 I was sure I couldn't eat any more. I cleaned up everything while Draco finished his last s'more.

"The dance was fun. So our secrets out"

"Yeah but I don't care as long as I have you"

He pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead. I leaned on him, he put his arm around me and I felt like I could sleep. I then noticed he was wearing cologne. I started to smell him trying to make sure he wouldn't notice. He smelled like Abercrombie and Fitch and mint.

He began to chuckle so I looked up into his grey eyes

"What?"

"Are you smelling me?"

I blushed

"Yes you smell like Abercrombie and Fitch and mint"

I snuggled into his chest. He continued to laugh. I began to doze off. Suddenly Draco picked me up bridal style, I quickly grabbed onto him in fear

"What afraid I'll drop you?"

"No"

I kept my arms around his neck and started to close my eyes. He opened the door of his room and brought us to his bed. He sat down and fell back. I fell on top of him. I moved around a bit getting comfortable. He started to kiss my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my lips an then my neck.

He suddenly picked me up and started kissing me. I became nervous when he climbed on top of me. But once he deepened the kiss I forgot everything and began to kiss back. We became lost in the kiss, so lost that I didn't notice I started to but my hands up Draco's shirt and I rested them on his shoulders.

He stopped kissing me and leaned back on his legs. He took off his shirt an then came back to kissing me. He was in complete control. I didn't really know what to do at first but once his hands started to go up my shirt I grabbed his hands.

He looked at me

"What?"

"I'm not ready for that"

"It's ok I can wait. Whenever you're ready you're ready. I won't force you into anything to don't want to do"

I crawled out from under him and snuggled into his side. He put his arms around me

"It feels great to hold you in my arms, never leave them"

"I won't"

He put his comforter over us and slowly we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Some of the days coming up I might only update one chapter if I can. I have 2 finals this week. My last day I school is Monday and then I have to take my English, biology, geometry and global history. I have to take both my English and biology on the same day so I hope everything goes well. I will let you know when my summer vacation starts and then I will update everyday no matter what.