Ch. 15

I began to wake up slowly but I didn't want to leave the warmth of the covers and leave Draco's arms. I turned over and looked at him. He was asleep and looked relaxed. His face that is usually tight was relaxed. His eyes were moving under his eyelids telling me he was dreaming. His hair fell slightly into his eyes so I pushed it to the side.

When I did this his eyes opened slightly. He smiled

"Morning"

I kissed him lightly

"You know I could get used to waking up next to you like this"

"So could I?"

I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest. He rolled over onto his back so I was more comfortable. We stayed like this for a whole since today was Saturday and we had no classes. By 11 I heard a knock on our common room door. Draco groaned

"Really?"

He got up and left me laying there.

"What do you need?!"

I hear Draco say, his voice cold and filled with venom. I got off the bed and moved toward the door which was slightly open. At the door was Ron.

"I want to know why you brainwashed mione' to like you? She loved me and now she loves you! What love potion did you use?! Was this revenge for sonething?!"

Ron started to turn red with anger. Draco stepped towards him

"She loves me, you don't understand Weasley she only loved you like a brother"

"No she truly loved me"

"Did she ever say it?"

"Maybe once but it was obvious"

"Weasley you need to move on"

He slammed the door in his face and fell onto the couch. I pushed open the door and walked up to Draco.

"He'll come around eventually"

"Maybe but not soon enough"

I walked up to him

"Remember what you said nobody can break us apart."

"That's true and I'll make sure of it"

He kissed me.

"Are you going to your house for christmas?"

"I don't know"

"Well if you don't I want you to meet my parents"

He looked at me wide eyed

"They might not like me after everything they heard"

"They forgive easily"

I leaned in and kissed him. I got up and went to my room to change and let him think about it. The other day my mom had owled me asking to meet Draco, she said that they wanted to know what he really was like.

"I'll do it"

I turned and saw Draco at my door. I jump into his arms

"Thank you"

"Your welcome but once we meet your family I want you to meet mine for Easter"

"Deal"

We shook on it. This was going to get interesting.

*about 2 months later*

"Draco wake up"

"What?"

"We have to start packing to go tomorrow"

"I don't understand why your parents want us there before Christmas"

"They're excited to meet you. I told my mom things about your family and she's excited to meet a person who grew up in a magical family. Except remember she doesn't like people using magic in her house so try not to"

"I'll try"

We walked to breakfast together hand in hand. We had officially been going out for about 3 months. As the relationship continued Draco was still the sweetest and most romantic as he was from the start. Every once in a while he would bring up the thoughts of my parents hating him for what he had done.

I always ensured him that I explained everything to my parents but his fear always appeared again. We decided since it was Christmas break and barely anyone was here that we would eat breakfast. Once we finished we walked back to our dorms and started packing. We would leave Hogwarts tomorrow and meet my parents at the train station.

We would spend 2 days before Christmas so that Draco had time to meet my parents an then on Christmas he would meet most of my close family. I put sweaters, jeans, scarves, boots, gloves and jackets. I then packed sweatpants and sweatshirts for pajamas. Once I finished packing I walked into Draco's room to see his pacing around thinking.

"What are you doing?"

He looked at me and ran a hand through his hair

"I don't know what to bring I feel like I want to dress nice to impress your parents but if I dress too nice they might think I'm a rich snob"

He sat down on his bed with his head in his hands

"You'll be fine. Just act like you always do and dress casually my family isn't hard to impress, as long as I'm happy they'll like you"

"Are you sure?"

I sat next to him

"Positive"

I kissed him and got up to find something in his closet. I took out a plain grey dress shirt and black jeans.

"Wear this for Christmas"

"Ok"

Then I pulled out a few jeans, sweatshirts, jackets, scarves and gloves. I put them into his trunk

"That's basically it"

He got up

"Thanks"

"Calm now?"

"A bit"

He kissed me on the forehead and went to look through his closer again. I walked back into my room and went into my closet to find something for Christmas day. Normally my mom made me wear a dress but this year I chose to wear a red sweater with black jeans and Uggs. I was finally ready for tomorrow, hopefully I was right about my parents forgiving Draco.