Ch. 32

Both Draco and my parents had to leave. We were only allowed to have one other person in the room besides Draco. I'm glad Harry, Ginny and Ron all arrived at the hospital. I decided I wanted Ginny here with me. Me and Draco decided that we wanted Ginny to be the godmother but we weren't sure who the godfather should be.

The pain of the birth was horrible but soon me and Draco welcomed our baby to the world. Once he was born, yes he, me and Draco decided to that the godfather should be Ron.

Once we were allowed to have guests, my parents, Draco's mom, Harry, and most of Wesley family walked into the room.

"Welcome Scorpious Lucius Malfoy"

I saw Draco's mom begin to cry when I said his middle name. Draco looked at Ron who was smiling

"Ron would you like to be his godfather?"

"Are you serious?"

"Without you we would have never been together no offense"

"True and I would love to"

I looked down at my son. He slowly opened his eyes and I looked at a spitting image of Draco. Scorpious had grey eyes and the white blonde hair all from his father. He had the same face structure already.

"Draco look"

He looked over at me and saw that our sons eyes were open. He took one look an saw it

"He looks exactly like me"

"Yeah"

"Wow can I see him for a second?"

"Yeah"

She passed him to me and he started to tear up.

"I never would have thought I'd be holding my son"

"Why?"

"I always feared that the war ruined my life to no return I believed that I would never be a father. I always had a fear of being a bad father but now that I can look at my son and that fear is gone."

I smiled. This family was now complete and was perfect. Ron finally came around and we became a large family.

Within a week we brought Scorpious home. We began to call him Scorp for a nickname. Harry and Ginny's wedding was coming up so I had to leave Scorp with Narcissa. I was helping Ginny find a dress. We went to the muggle world to search

"So what style do you want?"

The sales clerk asked

"A traditional dress"

"Ok"

She brought out about 20 dresses. Ginny tried on every single one but didn't seem to like them. I looked around for her and saw one that was cream. It was strapless and had a belt of red with a bow on the waist. I took it out and ha her try it on. When she came out she decided it was her dress.

I was her maid of honor so I got a special dress. The colors for the wedding were grey and purple. My dress was a dark purple with a grey waist band. The other bridesmaids dresses were grey with purple waistbands.

In such a short amount of time our lives had changed dramatically and I couldn't wait to see what else happened.