Ch. 26

Before I knew it I was on the train back to Hogwarts. We had less than half the year left in the school. School ended in May and it was January so we had 4 months left of school. Then the 7th years had their testing and then they left to get jobs in the wizard world.

I walked onto the train and found the comparment where Ginny, Harry and Ron were. I sat down and we all sat in silence until Draco walked in. He smiled and kissed me. Once he sat next to me I noticed Ron glare at him

"Ron what is your problem?"

"Oh nothing besides that you slept with Malfoy"

My eyes widened. I looked at Ginny, she shrugged

"How do you know that?"

"I saw Ginny's letter before she sent it to you it's disgusting how you can love a death eater like him"

He stormed out of the compartment and went down the hall. I looked at Harry who seemed to feel awkward about this. Draco got up

"Where are you going?"

"Putting thing straight"

He walked out and into the hall

"Shit"

Me, Harry and Ginny all said at the same time. We all looked out the windows an watched as Draco began to talk to Ron. We didn't know what they were saying but they seemed to be working it out.

Soon though Ron said something that hit a nerve in Draco. He punched him and stormed away pissed off but hurt and Ron walked back towards us. He was holding his nose

"I think he broke my nose"

"Serves you right"

I said as I sat in the far corner away from Ron

"What did you say to him?"

"Nothing"

"Then why did he punch you"

Ron looked at me and I saw sadness in his eyes

"What did you say?"

"My anger got a hold of me and I asked him since when does the Draco Malfoy love mud bloods your own family will think you're a disgrace because of her"

I looked at him with angry tears. I got up and slapped him and ran in the direction Draco went. I wasn't mad at Ron for using the term mud blood because that's what Draco used to call me but I was pissed that he would call Draco a disgrace.

I ran down the train with tears in my eyes. I then saw Draco in an empty compartment. I opened the door and he looked at me. His eyes with filled with tears and his hair was a mess. I walked up to him and closed the door. When I sat down I hugged him and he calmed down a bit.

"I can't believe he would say that"

Draco looked me in the eyes

"But he's right. My family thinks I'm a disgrace"

"No they don't Draco. They are happy that you found a person to love"

He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. We stayed in the compartment for the whole train ride. Sometimes we just sat in silence. I hoped that one day Ron would understand that we loved each other.

"Do you think Ron will ever come around?"

Draco looked up at me

"Maybe I really don't know"

"I don't want to lose a friend"

"You won't"

He put his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. The train came to a stop and we went back to the compartment from before to get our stuff. Ron, Ginny and Harry all had left so only our stuff was left. We carried our stuff to the carriages and sat down for the ride to hogwarts.

Once we got there we went to our common room. I went to my room and put away some of the clothes I didn't wear. Me and Draco decided to stay in our common room instead of going to dinner. We just cuddled in his room until we fell asleep. I couldn't wait to wake up in his arms every morning for the rest of my life.

The next morning was like any other. I got up and showered and went to breakfast with Ginny and Harry. Ron never showed. I then went to my classes everything was normal. I couldn't wait till Hogwarts was over this usual schedule was starting to get boring. After all of my classes I went to go to my room when I saw a note

Hermione

Meet me in the room of requirements at 6pm wear a dress

- D

I looked at the clock and saw I ha enough time to change. I went into my room and changed into a simple red dress that went just above the knee. I grabbed a bag and put my wand in it. I put my hair into a side fishtail braid and walked out the door.

When I got to the room of requirements the doors were visible. I walked in to see the room clear. There was a table with candles and roses. I see Draco standing there in a black suit with a red tie.

"What is this?"

"We've never have dates"

I smile an walked up to him. He offered his hand and I took it he pulled out my chair and let me sit. This was the reason why I loved him, he knew how to make me feel special. Draco brought out two plates of chicken with corn and green beans.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

We sat and ate in silence

"So about what happened the other night"

I looked up at him, oh great

"Yeah"

He suddenly paled a bit

"Was it ok?"

I looked at him shocked

"What?!"

"Was it?"

"Yes of course why?"

"Just wondering"

I looked at him as he ate his food trying to avoid the question

"Well I just thought you and Ron maybe did it once and I felt awkward and wanted to know if it was ok"

I was surprised and shocked

"Me and Ron never did it I was a virgin"

"You were?"

"Yeah"

"Oh well ok it's just it bothered me to think that you weren't completely mine"

"Aw"

He looked down embarrassed

"Well I'm glad because I am and only will be yours"

"And it will stay that way"

We finished dinner and walked back to our common room. Suddenly Draco picked me up and I put my legs around him. He kissed me and pushed me against the door. Soon our kissing became a heated make out.

He walked blindly towards his room. He broke the kiss only to open the door. Once we got inside he closed the door with his foot and kissed me again. He placed me down onto his bed and he soon was on top of me. As we kissed I started to put my hands up the back of his shirt until he took it off.

He then flipped us so I was on top of him. Before I knew it I was on top of him in only my bra and underwear I didn't feel as awkward as the first time but I still felt weird. We shifted positions again and as Draco kissed my neck I fumbled with his belt with shaky hands. Soon he kicked off his pants and was on top of me only in his boxers.

Our kisses grew hungry and needed. His hands roamed my back until they my bra and he then removed my underwear. I laid there naked in front of the man I loved and I didn't feel awkward I could see the love in his eyes.

That night I fell asleep in Draco's arms. As I closed my eyes I remember the loving look he had in his eyes.

************************************

So I went into more detail. Let me know what you think? I will not be able to update tomorrow because I will be in Long Island all day for my nephews baptism. I will update on Monday

Comment

Vote

Follow me