Ch. 25

I slowly woke up and turned to see Draco still next to me. Suddenly all of the memories of last night hit me. I smiled thinking about it. I had lost my virginity to the man I loved and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I snuggled closer to him and he shifted

"You awake?"

"Yeah"

I look up into his eyes and smiled

"So was it ok?"

"Yeah it was fine I couldn't have had it any other way"

"Good. I love you"

"Love you too"

He kissed my forehead and we slowly drifted back to sleep. He got up at one point and went to take a shower. He came back out wearing sweatpants and no shirt.

"Can I take a shower too?"

"Yeah sure just you need some clothes"

He went into his drawers and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"There you go"

"Thank you"

I quickly went into the bathroom once he left the room. I showered and changed. I felt completely different because of last night I never thought that I would have done that especially with Draco Malfoy.

Once I was dressed I put my hair into a messy bun and I wanted downstairs and into the dinning room to see Draco and his mother eating breakfast at the dinning table.

"There is eggs and bacon in the kitchen help yourself"

"Thank you"

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and filled it with bacon and two eggs. I walked into the dinning room I sat next to Draco and he stole some of my bacon. We all sat in silence and ate. Once we finished Narcissa picked up our plates and went into the kitchen.

"I should go home soon school starts in two days"

"True how about I bring you back home"

"Ok thanks"

He went into the kitchen and I followed him, I said goodbye to Narcissa and she hugged me

"It was nice to meet you, hope to see you soon"

"You too and it was a lot of fun"

Me and Draco walked to the floo fireplace. Draco led me in and he picked up the floo powder

"Granger household"

We suddenly appeared in my house

"I'll see you on the train to hogwarts"

"Of course"

He kissed me and put his one hand on my cheek. When he pulled away he looked me in the eyes

"Love you"

"Love you too"

He kissed my nose and went back to his house by floo powder. I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door. Once I was in my room I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I was so deeply in love it made no sense.

I stared at the ceiling for a bit until someone opened my door. I look over and see my mom

"Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie what's up?"

"Nothing really"

I sat up and she sat next to me. She then started staring at me

"What?"

"What's with that little smile?"

"Oh nothing"

"You can tell me anything"

She went to get up and I wished I had the guys to tell her but I didn't think I could. I got a piece of parchment once she left and began to write to Ginny

Hey Gin

When you get this I need you to respond asap. So the craziest thing happened last night and I need some help thinking it through.

Hermione

I went downstairs and attached the letter to the owl we had. I opened the window and he flew off. I need some help with what happened I'm not sure where me and Draco are going to go from here.

Within an hour Ginny sent me a letter back

Dear mione'

Let me guess what happened, you and Draco made it to third base. Your relationship is now to the next level and you aren't sure what to do. Well what you should do is act normal, your relationship will be the same just maybe a few more intimate moments will happen. If you need any help ask me or maybe even Pansy.

From

Ginny

I looked at the letter with shock, how did you she know? No wonder she was my best friend. I decided she was right. I would wait and see how the relationship would change. I went downstairs and grabbed some lunch. My mom was in the living room so I joined her.

"Hey mom"

"Hey honey. How was the party?"

"A lot of fun. Ginny, Harry and Ron were all there. I met Draco's mother and she loved me. Also Ginny and Harry are engaged."

"Really!"

"Yeah Harry asked Ginny on Christmas eve"

"That's adorable I'm happy for them"

"Me too"

"So anything else?"

"Nothing else"

My mom looked at me and raised and eyebrow

"It's obvious something happened."

"Nothing did mom"

"You know you can tell me. Your father isn't home so it's just you and me"

"Ok fine something did happen"

"Which would be what?"

"Mom"

I looked at her and I started blushing. I knew that she understood she just wanted me to say it

"It's fine as long as your father doesn't find out"

"True"

I was glad that my mom understood and was perfectly fine with the relationship I had with Draco.

"How did you guess that though?"

"Hermione I understood that if you were at a party with your soon to be fiancé at his house and you were staying the night that something was going to happen"

"I'm glad you understand though"

************************************

So Hermione's mom knows what happened at the party. This chapter is mainly just a filler. Let me know what you think

Comment

Vote

Follow me