Leo Valdez X Reader

You and Leo are not dating yet and you are a daughter of Poseidon

    You were sleeping peacefully for once, no nightmares until you felt someone shaking you. You open your eyes, Percy.

    "(y/n) come on get up we have to go to breakfast in 45 minutes," he exclaimed still shaking your shoulders.

    "Ugh fine," you said getting up, "Let me go shower." You grabbed your towel and walked into the bathroom, as Percy left your cabin probably to go meet up with Annabeth.

* * * * *

****Time skip because I really don't feel I need to narrate this part :P ******

As you stepped out of the shower you grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body. You were playing the song "Young Volcanoes" over and over in your head. For some reason you just loved that song even though it is a little old in November of 2015. You started to sing the lyrics aloud now,

    "When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions, free of the coliseums"

    Now you were nodding your head to the beat as you started brushing your hair, getting out the knots.

    "In poisoned places, we are anti- venom. We are the beginning, of the end."

    Now dancing you took off your towel and started putting on some clothes, your blue jeans and orange camp half-blood shirt.

   "Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now, before it has begun, we've already won!"

    "We areeeeeeeeeee wild! We are like young volcanoes!"

    You took opened your drawer and took out your make-up bag, just curling your lashes and applying some simple mascara.

    "We areeeee wild! Americana, exotica, do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?" Humming you took your hair brush and used it as a microphone and started singing again. "C'mon make it easy, say I never mattered. Run it up the flagpole! We will teach you how to make boys next door out of a**holes!"

    You were getting ready to sing the next verse when you hear someone behind you, "Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds it's all over now before it has begun we've already won," it was Leo. He had a huge grin on his face.

    You blushed, but kept on singing, "We areeeeeee wild, we are like young volcanoes."

    This time you both sang the next line together, "We areeeeee wild. We are like young volcanoes!"

    You started, "Americana,"

    "Exotica."

    "Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?" You sang together in harmony.

    Leo took your hand and spun you, you chuckled. Tossing the hair brush on the bed you both started dancing with each other lost in the song.

    "We areeeeeeee wild! We are like young volcanoes!" He sang so beautifully it took you by surprise, you sounded perfect together.

    It was your turn, "We areeeeeee wild! We are like young volcanoes!"

    "Americana,"

    "Exotica,"

    "Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?"

    You started dancing once again except this time Leo picked you up bridal style and spun you around in his arms. You felt safe in his warm, arms, you were both laughing so hard.

    All of a sudden he stopped laughing and had a sheepish grin on his face, "(y/n) I was wondering if maybe you would uh....." he didn't get to finish his sentence before Percy walked in.

    "Hey (y/n) have you seen my......." he looked up and it was almost as if steam coming from his ears.

    "Leo, I'd run if I were you," oh no Percy was always so overprotective of you, you feared for Leo's life.

    "Note taken," he released you from his arms and you stood up watching him bolt from the door, and Percy with Riptide raised going after him at full speed, "STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

Oh boy, you thought, this isn't going to go well.