Jason X Reader

Hello people here is a new chapter!

"Come on (y/n), please?" Begged Jason with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I don't want to go," you replied crossing your arms.

"Why?"

"I just don't want to go," you started rubbing the palms of your hands together, he is going to find out, you thought nervously.

"(y/n), come on you can tell me," Jason pressured.

"I know I can," you nodded.

"Then tell me," he pleaded.

"I just did!"

"(y/n),"

"What?"

"Are-are you afraid of roller coasters?"

"Well yeah, but not just that," you fidgeted with your hair tie on your arm, "I- I um I'm afraid of heights," you bit your lip and looked up at him.

"You are?" He asked, eye brows raised.

"Yeah," you clarified quietly.

"Well, then come on," he grabbed your hand.

"Wait, what? Where are we going?" You stopped abruptly.

"To ride the roller coaster," he said as if it was the most obvious answer.

"Jason, did you not just hear what I said two minutes ago? I am afraid of heights, therefore I am afraid of roller coasters."

"That is exactly why we must ride it, to get over your fear," he smiled genuinely.

"Baby steps Jason, I am not just going to agree to going on that death trap just because it will supposedly help me get over my fear," you exclaimed rolling your eyes.

"Alright, plan B, hold on to me," he smiled holding out his arms.

"Wait why?"

"Don't you trust me?" He raised his eye brows.

"Well, yes, but," he interrupted you, "do you trust me?"

"Alright," you walked over to him and you wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Hold on tight," he draped his arms around your waist.

"Why do I need to...." You shot up into the sky with incredible speed, you started screaming your eyes shut tight, "JASON!"

He chuckled lightly as you slowed down and came to a stop, the wind ruffling your shirt. "Open your eyes,"

"No," you buried your face in his shirt, holding him tighter.

"Come on, I won't let you fall, just open your eyes," he lifted your chin from his chest. You slowly opened your (e/c) eyes and was met with his sky blue ones.

"Is this the part where you tell me your Peter Pan and we are going to fly off with Tinker Bell to Never Land and never grow up?" You smiled nervously.

Jason chuckled, "that's a new one, usually it's just superman,"

You smiled at him, "should I not look down cause if I do I might start hyperventilating,"

"It's alright, I've got you, and I'll never let you fall," he brought one hand from your waist and brushed a lock of hair behind your ear. A blush crawled to your cheeks and made you look away to the ground beneath you.

"Okay, the ground is really far away, how high are we?"

"Like a thousand feet or something like that," shrugged Jason.

"Oh my gods! That's high!"

"Calm down, your fine, just look at me,"

You tilted your head up to look at him, his chiseled face complemented his eyes and lips beautifully. His lips, you wanted his lips on yours badly. You were just friends, but lately you couldn't help but think of him as more than a friend.

"See? If your scared just look at me and everything will be okay,"

"Okay," you smiled, "I need to tell you something,"

"What?" His head tilted to the side and both his arms were wrapped around you tightly.

"I like you Jason, I really like you, like more than a friend like you," you but your lip and didn't meet his eyes.

"(y/n), I-I," you interrupted him, "I know I shouldn't have said anything, I'm so stupid as to mess up our friendship to do this, I can't believe I would say..." he cut you off with his lips pressing against yours holding you even tighter than before. You return the kiss after a brief second of shock.You ran your hands through his blonde hair and stood on your tip toes to deepen the already intense kiss. The kiss continued and got more and more enjoyable for the next three minutes and you were both unaware of the storm clouds forming above you both.

The huge bang of thunder scared you to death causing you to break the kiss and let go of Jason. You started to fall from his arms. The clouds slowly start to fade as you were now free falling towards the amusement park.

"JASON! HELP!" You screamed, flapping your arms trying to lessen the impact. A few hundred feet and you would become part of the ground. You closed your eyes anticipating a hard landing when warm arms suddenly wrapped around you.

"I've got you, I've got you," said a familiar voice with relief. It was Jason.

"Jason," you cried throwing your arms around his neck.

"It's okay, I told you I would never let you fall and I intend to keep that promise no matter what my father thinks." He smiled at you with kind eyes.

"Th-that wa-was Zeus?"

"Unfortunately it was, let's just say he isn't too fond of you, but I honestly don't care what the hell he thinks."

You grinned at him and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his head last minute and you got him right on the lips. You broke the kiss immediately, "Jason!" You lightly hit his head as he chuckled at your annoyance.

"Come on (y/n) let's head back down, do you wanna ride the roller coaster?" He suggested.

"Have you not been paying attention the last five minutes?" You laughed, "I was almost killed by Zeus and you want me to go back in a more dangerous contraption in the sky?"

"Hey why don't we go play some games," he smirked, "I bet I can win you that huge panda we saw when we walked in."

"Sure you can," you laughed.

"Are you doubting my skills?"

"Little bit yeah."

"Challenge accepted, let's do this," he held you closer to his chest as he descended back to the ground of the park to go and 'win' the panda bear for you.
Ha, you thought, good luck with that Jason, he sucks at wack-a-mole.

Alright nothing much to say really, but a new chapter will be up next Tuesday!
Love ya!
-Katie Valdez