Connor Stoll X reader

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have procrastinated to write this! I dedicate this chapter to ptrish14  #Connicia
I hope you like it! Btw next week I will start my schedule of updating every Tuesday, God help me XD.

"Shhhhhh, (y/n), be quiet," he hissed.

"Sorry, Percy. When is he coming?" you asked, your voice a low, but excited whisper.

"Any second now," Percy checked his invisible watch. You rolled your eyes at him, but just then, you heard the shuffling of footsteps coming your way.

"Here he comes!" you laughed mischievously, your heart beating fast with anticipation. You and Percy were trying to get revenge on Connor for putting purple hair dye in your conditioner and rigging Percy's cabin with a blue confetti surprise.

You and Percy carefully placed a bucket of cheese fondue (not hot of course) on top of the door, so when he opened it, he would be covered head to toe in cheese.

"I'll see you later Travis," called Connor as he strolled to the front of the cabin. A few seconds later, he opened the door, causing the bucket to topple over, as cheese poured down, missing him by an inch and splattering to the floor.

"Damn it!" You shouted frustrated. Your eyes widened as you quickly covered your mouth in realization that Connor had heard you.

"Nice try (y/n), Percy, but I am invincible," he put his hands on his hips obnoxiously. A second later, the bucket fell from the door and onto his head.

"Ow, shit," he said, his voice echoing through the bucket, as he stumbled towards you and Percy. Your frustration was immediately replaced with amusement.

"Success!" Called Percy, giving you a high five.

Connor took the bucket off his head, "you guys are so dead," he smirked evilly.

"Later!!!" Percy gave you a wink and sprinted away, leaving you with Connor.

"You know what? I think I should be going now, see ya," you turned away and ran, but Connor was clearly faster. He eventually caught up to you. Connor's lean, but strong arms grabbed you by your waist and you shrieked, "Connor! Put me down!"

"Hm, let me think about it, no." He tossed you over his shoulder as you struggled to get loose, but failed miserably.

After being on his shoulder for about two minutes, he brought you into a closet. Connor set you down gently and you readjusted yourself while he turned around and locked the door.

"Uh Connor, what are you doing?" You asked nervously, your heart rate starting to pick up speed.

He faced you with brown locks of his curly brown hair falling into his eyes. You clenched your fists to hold you back from fixing it for him.

"You actually thought you could prank me didn't you?" he said with a smirk walking closer to you. You walked back a few steps unsure of what was happening. Your back hit the wall and he took one last step towards you, he took a lock of your now purple streaked hair and tucked it behind your ear. Your face turned a deep shade of red in realization of the closeness of your bodies. Connor brought his hands to the wall behind you leaning on them and caging you. His electric blue eyes stared into yours with intent. A shiver ran down your spine making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Connor brought his face closer to yours tilting his head slightly, you closed your eyes in anticipation, but his lips never reached yours. You opened your eyes confused and saw Connor holding a rope, grinning. He pulled it and rainbow glitter came from the ceiling covering you completely, "CONNOR STOLL!" You cried.

He chuckled darkly, walking towards you once again. He brought his face even closer than last time and your lips connected. Your eyes widened in shock as the realization came over you and you kissed back, snaking your arms around his neck and he cupped your cheek with his hand. After about two minutes your lips parted and you were both breathing heavily. Connor pressed his forehead to yours with a sly smirk. "That glitter trick turned out better than I thought." With that he walked away and unlocked the closet door and left, leaving you dumbfounded. You touched your lips and smiled, now to go kick Percy's ass for ditching you. You left the closet with a can of silly string and a huge grin on your face.

Thank you for reading! Btw 1K VIEWS OMFG YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! You guys are amazing and I am so happy you all like my X readers!

Creds to acart999 for the new cover!

Thank you guys so much! I new chapter will be up next Tuesday!

Don't be a silent reader!
Comment!
Vote!
Love you all!
-Katie