Percy Jackson X Reader

I totally love Percy, but I am not breaking up Percabeth! No chance, but I am still going to write this. BTW Annabeth does not exist (I know, but either that or dead Annabeth)

You and Percy are boyfriend and girlfriend

You were taking a walk through the woods letting your hands brush against the leaves surrounding you. Your best friend and sister, Charlotte had to go back to school yesterday while you stay at camp all year round, so you were pretty lonely without her guidance.
You walked around a large tree and sat down underneath it taking out your dagger. You studied it, watching as the sun reflected off the blade when you tilted it. You sighed deeply, thinking about how lucky you are that at least you still have your boyfriend, Percy, there for you, he would never even think about leaving you. Then you saw something behind you, something with large black wings.
You jumped to your feet, coming face to face with 5 arai. You've heard of these, they spread horrible curses upon you avenging the monsters you have vanquished. You froze in fear, you have killed quite a few monsters in your lifetime.

You shakily raised your dagger to defend yourself when the arai start to speak, oh (y/n) you have made many enemies in your lifetime haven't you?

You gulped in fear, but you held your chin high trying not to show fear, "you do not scare me, I will kill you just like all of the others and you will go back to Tartarus where you belong."

Well my dear, then why don't you, they challenged. Their voices echoed through your head as you charged for the closest arai. They swooped down and attacked, you slashed and stabbed and the first one until it disintegrated.

You suddenly felt a huge pain in your rib cage, you screamed in pain and grasped your chest, your hand coming back red and stained with blood. Spots danced before your eyes as you stumbled to the ground gasping for air.

Ah, what a lovely curse my dear, I believe that one is from a Titan you killed a few years ago, a sword to the chest, very nice, they hissed.

If you didn't fight they would tear you to shreds, but if you did the curses would kill you.

"I am not.......... going down........ without a fight," you gasped in pain. You heaved yourself forward and towards the next arai and jerked the dagger into it's back, killing it, you did the same to another charging after you. The next two curses hit you hard. Suddenly you felt fire in your throat, burning like Tartarus, you tried to gasp for air, but it was impossible, your left arm became immobile, poison was invading your body. A huge pain shot up your legs as you notice they are covered in blood, large gashes covering them. You collapse to the ground, clutching your throat with your working arm barely getting small gasps of air, you felt your throat close, "he............lp me,"

"(Y/N)!" you heard a faint voice calling. Footsteps were approaching,someone ran up to your limp body.

"No," you whispered, "curse..... the.....they...cur.....se,"

"Shh, (y/n). Everything will be okay,"

You glance at the person you have speaking to, "Per.......cy,"

"It's okay I'm here, stay with me I'm here,"

"P.....oi....son." you croaked.

"Oh my gods no, this is Tartarus all over again,"

"St........op, he......lp me up," he lifted your back and you picked up your dagger with your last ounce of strength you threw it as hard as you could and it went straight through the last two arai. You fell to the ground and start coughing up blood, with the poison invading your entire upper body now immobilized. You felt pain invade your head and blood trickled into your eyes. Thick blood drenched your body, your heart would give out soon and you knew it.

"No, (y/n), no! DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE!!!!!" He let out a sound you've never heard before. A sound of our sorrow and pain. You never saw Percy this way, and you didn't want to see him like this ever again. He sobbed over your now limp body, shaking uncontrollably.

You used all of your energy to croak your last three words,"I..........love...........you," the picture in front of you faded and Percy was no longer in front of you.

And those words were true, if only you could have stayed longer to prove to him that you meant it.

Okay guys I almost cried writing this!!!!!! I was talking to my friend and she yelled at me for killing off the reader. It was either you or Percy and my reasoning for the reader is that personally..........

I would rather die and watch over the people I love than let the person I love die and have to live a life without them.

That is my perspective on the situation.

Also I didn't include this but you made it into Elysium because you wanted to be with Percy again rather than being reborn so after about 3 years Percy joined you there in Elysium because he knew you would never leave him and be reborn so he chose the same fate to be with you for eternity.

GUESS WHICH BOOK THE ARAI WERE MENTIONED IN THE COMMENTS