Nico X Reader

Hello everyone, I would like an applause for me updating a lot. So *applause* At first I was not planning on doing a Nico X Reader but someone requested one so TAADAAAA! Thank you to @keko3879 for requesting this!!! This chapter is short but sweet! Enjoy my dear friends!!!
Also this has not been thoroughly edited, so please excuse any mistakes!

Btw you are a daughter of Apollo

You saw Nico sitting on a bench by the strawberry fields. You ran up behind him and covered his eyes with your hands.
"Guess who," you cooed, laughing.
"Y/n, please remove your hands from my face," said Nico tugging on your hands so he could see.
"Ugh your no fun," you groaned taking a seat next to him.
"I'm tons of fun," he replied poking you in the side.
"Oh really? Then what's this Sunday?" You asked narrowing your eyes.
"You birthday?" Asked Nico, unsure.
"No stupid and good job at remembering," you reached behind your back and pulled out what you had been hiding. "It's Easter!" You yelled, placing pink bunny ears on Nico's head.
"Dear gods help me," Nico hung is head in shame, the bunny ears resting at the top of his forehead. "How are you always so peppy?"
"How are you always such a downer?" You smirked.
"Touché, but seriously though. Don't you ever get angry or sad?"
"Sometimes," you shrugged, "but I try not to show it, acting happy makes others happy. It's a scientific fact."
"I doubt that, but it makes sense. So what are you doing for Easter?"
"Staying at camp, hanging out, shooting arrows, the usual stuff. Why?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out maybe because I was planning on staying here as well," his faced tinted pink.
"You know I can't say no to anyone in pink bunny ears, especially you," you giggled playing with the floppy ears.
"Haha, very cute, y/n, very cute. So is that a yes?"
"Yes I would love to hang out with you. I would miss seeing your stupid face everyday," you laughed poking his nose.
Nico wrinkled his nose, "my face is now stupid?" The corner of his mouth curved up, revealing a small smile.
"Yes, yes it is, but it's adorable, my little bunny," you pecked him on the nose and his face immediately turned a deep scarlet. "Now let's go floppy ears I have a huge stash of chocolate eggs from the Stolls, you want some?"
"Sure," he said chuckling, shaking his head slightly.
You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the Apollo Cabin.
"You should wear those ears more often," you said smiling, "they're a good look for you," you winked at him as you dragged him into your cabin and each devoured about twenty chocolate eggs, until you both realized that the Stolls pranked the eggs, making your teeth bright pink.
"STOLLS!" You and Nico screamed in unison racing out of your cabin to get your revenge.

I hope you liked it! I will be on vacation from Friday to Friday so I will not be updating during that time just letting you know! And those of you who have requested a....
Frank X reader
Nico X Transgender Boy Reader

Those will be coming out soon! But I had already planned out a Percy X Reader so most likely that will be the next story!!
Love you all!!
-Katie Valdez