Seaweed Brain Finally Planned a Romantic Date (Part 1) Percy Jackson X Reader

So no one commented what they wanted, so I just decided to split it into parts. And a chapter title!!!! Wow right? Talk about professional am I right?
I have no idea what I'm saying so let's just get to the story XD

This book will have taken place in the first series, you will see why in a bit ;)

"Sup Seaweed Brain. How's life going?" You hopped on the seat next to Percy.
"Well," he pondered, "I'm still alive so I'd say pretty good."
You chuckled at his response," cute."
"I know, I'm so adorable right? And sexy too." He elbowed you in your side suggestively.
"Yeahhhhh, no," you lightly shoved him away, "In your dreams Water Boy."
"Can you ever just call me Percy?" He asked, eye brows raised, smirking.
"Nope, can't remember the last time I called you that. I will stick to my nicknames."
"Oh great," Percy looked down at his invisible watch and looked back up at you,"I've gotta run," he slapped a piece of paper on the seat where he was just sitting and ran off."
"Your not even wearing a watch!" You screamed, laughing. You notice the folded up paper he left on his seat and it had your name written on it. You picked it up and read it.
Y/n,
Meet me at the beach at midnight <3
~Percy
You smirked, looks like Seaweed Brain has planned a romantic date for once, you thought.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
You threw on a cream colored, flowy tank top with cut outs in the back and pastel pink flip flops paired with jean shorts. You walked out of your cabin and headed towards the beach with 30 minutes until midnight. You arrived very early, but you wanted to walk the beach a little before hanging out with Percy. When you reached the beach, a cool breeze brushing your hair off of your shoulders causing you to shiver.
"Are you cold?" Asked someone behind you, you didn't recognize the voice. You turned around cautiously, you didn't bring a weapon.
Stupid, you thought mentally hitting yourself.
You faced the direction of the voice.
Luke.
Your mouth formed an "O" out of shock that he would be here when she could easily call for Percy.
"Why are you here?" You sneered, glaring at him.
"Oh, many reasons actually, but first I have a question for you before I answer. Why are you out so late? You should know by now the harpies roam the camp at night to catch campers after curfew," he slowly started towards you. You held your ground not moving back in fear, even though you were panicking inside.
"My business here is none of your concern, Luke."
"Fair enough, but just to let you know, I didn't just come here for some friendly conversation," he smirked evilly. Luke put two fingers to his mouth and whistled.
"What are you-" you looked around and saw two furies with black, leather skin and cruel eyes.
"Pe-" you tried to scream but your hair was yanked back and a dagger was held to your throat.
"Another word and your dead," spoke Luke, bluntly. He brought bag the hilt of his dagger and brought it down forcefully on your head. Your head throbbed painfully, spots dancing across your eyes, before you passed out you felt claws dig into the your shoulders lifting you from the ground and carrying you off, away from camp. You fought to stay awake, to defend yourself in anyway possible, until finally the world went dark.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
At first I was like oooo let's end it here and be mean by making it more than one chapter!!! But I thought that was cruel considering I'm not Rick the troll so yeah.......... And comment who you thought was behind you early on in the chapter!! XD
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
You woke up, your head pounding, your wrists bound together above your head and your feet tied together.
"Someone's awake," said an amused voice.
"You fucking bitch! Let me go Luke!" You screamed leaned forward, trying to attack him which only caused the rope to cut into your wrists, drawing blood.
"Now look at what you did, your bleeding now, what a shame, now let's make sure you understand something," he approached you slowly, his hands in his pockets and a smirk plastered across his face. Luke crouched down to your height, his blonde hair covering his eyes that flickered gold and his scar more defined in the brightly illuminated corner you were held captive in.
"You will listen to me, and do what I say," he grabbed your chin tightly forcing it up to look at him.
"Yeah right," you sneered, "like I would ever listen to you," Luke's jaw ticked with anger. He grabbed his sword from his hilt and pressed it against your neck, "It would do you some good to learn some manners because I can control if you live or die," he pressed the sword harder agains your windpipe making it more difficult to breath. "As well as your little boyfriend, the infamous son of Poseidon," the side of his mouth twitched upward into a sly smirk in seeing your eyes grow wide.
"S-stay a-way from hi-him," you glared at Luke, your eyes boring into his with hatred.
"I will, for now," he stood up, the sword still against your neck, "as long as you do as your told," Luke pressed the blade harder, breaking skin and drawing blood, "just to serve as a little reminder of our conversation," he glanced at the deep gash across your neck, scarlet blood trickling down your collarbone, slowly soaking the seams of your shirt in blood. His eyes turned gold for a millisecond once again before he walked out of the room, leaving you to your own thoughts of panic and worry.
But only one person was on your mind,
Percy.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Okay hoped you liked it! New chapter will be up...... I'm not even going to pretend I have a schedule in which I follow cause I really don't XD I can never follow those cause I can only write well if it doesn't start to become a chore. That's why I repeat a bunch of characters constantly, because I find them more fun to write about, and it doesn't feel mandatory.
But anyway soon, the chapter will be up soon. I hope.
Love you all!!
-Katie Valdez