24 Hours She's Dead- Percy Jackson X Reader (Part 3)

Hey guys, I have a quick chapter here sorry about that. But I am going to be taking a break from Wattpad for a while. I have finals now and essays and I have a job for the summer so I am going to have little to no time. I will be back eventually and I will update when I can. So I ask you to please be patient with me. And I will see you all soon! Here is the next super short part!

Your 2nd person

You woke up to a slamming door, Luke walked in and pulled up a stool to sit down in front of you.
"Hello, I hope you had a wonderful sleep," he smirked.
"Oh yes, I could sleep soundly knowing you could kill me at any moment," you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes.
"Oh, but good news, my plan is working perfectly so I am going to need you to come with me," Luke smiled. The door burst open behind him and in walked two fully armed demigods, you had hope that they were there to save you, but when Luke did nothing, you knew they were on his side.
"Jasper, Ash, take her and let's go. Be careful she's a feisty one," he chuckled walking out of the room. Jasper pulled out a dagger and cut the rope bounding your wrists and while Ash did the same to your ankles. Jasper grabbed your arms and pulled them behind you restricting you with new rope. Ash had bandages out and slightly lifted the hem of your shirt, you tried to move away from him.
"Relax," he chuckled. "I am trying to wrap your wound so you don't bleed out."
He continued until your waist was covered in bandages.
Luke left the room with you being dragged by the boys, one on either side of you, grasping your arms so you can't escape.
Walking was a serious challenge considering you were recently stabbed and all they did was cover it. You guessed they wanted you to feel the pain considering they didn't give you ambrosia.
You were lead outside the room to a much larger one with demigods walking about, every once and awhile stopping to look at you with curious eyes. You responded by glaring at them and occasionally rolling your eyes. You were covered in blood, your hair a mess and your eyes bloodshot. It wasn't exactly a glamor day.
Your eyes wondered over to the corner of the room and you saw an open door that seemed unguarded. You thought for a second and decided to try and escape. Jasper didn't do a very good job tying the ropes because you easily slipped one hand out, but kept them behind your back to avoid suspicion.
On the count of three, you thought.
One..
Two..
Three
You ripped your arms from the demigods' grasps and sprinted towards the door, a huge pain shot through your body from your wound, but there was no going back.

Luke's POV

I felt my eyes turn gold and Cronos taking over my body. Normally I would try to control it, but she deserved it. I needed her to cooperate so I could kill Jackson. It was the only way. I sprinted after her and grabbed her by the hair pulling her back. She screamed and fell on her back. I yanked her up by her ponytail and she shrieked.
"Bad choice y/n, bad choice," I chuckled darkly. Her eyes widened in fear, she tried to act confident, but I knew she was just a weak little g/p's daughter.
"I was going to wait, but I guess your eager to start." She struggled to get out of my grasp but failed, I was too strong for her. "Let's get started shall we?"
I called over Ash to hold her down while I got new rope and tied her wrists as tight as possible, most likely cutting off her circulation. I then took duct tape and sealed her mouth shut unwillingly. Y/n could not give any information away for this to work.
I brought her over to the end of the room and dropped a coin into a fountain next to me. "Show me Percy Jackson," I stated clearly and brought a dagger from my belt to her throat and she whimpered, trying to move, but failing.
An image of Percy flickered in front of me, "Percy Jackson, long time no see," I smiled. He looked up and his eyes went wide as he saw y/n and me holding a dagger to her throat. Y/n tried to call out to him, but was unable to do so and it just came out as mumbles.
"Let her go!" He said forcefully.
"Maybe I will, if you come and get her, I'm at the ship, Princess Andromeda, if you're not here in 24 hours she's dead. See you soon Jackson." I swiped the image and he disappeared. Percy would surely come and try to save his girlfriend no matter the cost. I planned to kill them both in the end, once Jackson is dead I would have no need for the girl.

Y/n 2nd person

You knew Percy would come no matter the cost and that was a huge problem. You had to figure out a way so they both lived. You glared at Luke attempting to scream at him, but the duct tape was restricting your mouth from moving.
Luke smirked, he ripped the tape from your mouth causing you to shriek.
"You sick bastard!" You screamed.
He chuckled, "you honestly think you can win? Cronus will rise and he will kill you all. So you will either die at the hands of me or him, same goes for your boyfriend. Neither of you will survive whether he comes to save you or not, so hope at this point is pointless."
You knew what he was saying was true, but you wouldn't let him take away your hope.

Thank you guys so much for 10K reads! I will be back soon! Thank you guys so much for reading my story!
Love you all!
-Katie Valdez

PJO/HOO x readers & one shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara