Travis X Reader

You are a daughter of Apollo

You were walking along the edge of the lake humming to yourself a melody you wrote a while back.

You were wearing your orange Camp Half-Blood t shirt, with a light red jacket, your blue skinny jeans and some white and red Keds with your (H/S) hair blowing in your face. The cool fall air felt awesome considering how hot it had been the past few days, some of the boys from the Ares cabin had to cut the sleeves off of their shirts, not that you were complaining.

You were walking very close to the edge of the water now, but you were doing a great job so far of keeping your balance.

All of a sudden you heard rapid foot steps. They were coming towards you fast, but you couldn't see where they were coming from.

Frantically you were looking around you, trying to find the source of the noise, knowing how tense it has been at the camp considering the Titan War it could be a demigod that followed Kronos trying to get revenge on the gods.

You were worried now, the footsteps were now extremely close, hands trembling you took out the dagger you had in your belt and held it firmly in hand.

Then someone grabbed you around your waist causing you to drop your dagger and scream. They lifted you off the ground and over their shoulder. Kicking and screaming you started punching their back then they threw you into the lake. You gasped from the sudden temperature change, your body numb from the cold. You surfaced to look at who had done this.

Standing right in front of you was Travis, doubled over laughing at his handy work.

You were soaking wet, hair, clothes everything and above all you were furious.

"TRAVIS YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IT'S FREEZING!" You screamed at him while getting out from the water, your feet sloshing on the grass.

"Aw come on (y/n) it was funny! You should have seen your face!" He said chuckling. He was standing by the edge of the lake and you knew just what to do. You walked up to home smirking through your wet hair and shoved him into the shallow water.

"GAHHHHH! OH MY GODS IT'S COLD!"

" No duh Travis," you said crossing your arms still mad at him.

"Okay I guess I sort of deserved that, but come on it was funny. By the way you screamed I might as well have been a murderer!"

"Well I'm sorry! Someone throwing me into the lake doesn't happen on a regular basis!"

"Ooooo well someone is a little snippy today aren't we?" Smirked Travis leaving the cold water.

You rolled your eyes fed up with his antics.

"Come on (y/n) let's go back to my cabin and I will get you a towel."

"Alright, but no more surprises on the way there!"

"You have my word," he exclaimed holding his right hand in the air, little did you know that his left hand as behind his back with fingers crossed.

You followed him toward the cabins, walking in silence except from the sloshing of both your feet. Connor walked up to you both "I am guessing it didn't go too well huh Travis?" He said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Conner," Travis shook his head rolling his eyes. Conner walked up to Travis and whispered something in his ear before heading in the opposite direction. You gave him a questioning look, but Travis waved his hand dismissing the matter.

You arrived at the Hermes Cabin, surprisingly no one was there aside from a few unclaimed demigods.

"Oh the towels are right over there in that cabinet," said Travis pointing towards the towels.

"Okay," you stalked over to the cabinet, but something caught your feet and sent you tumbling forward, you shrieked as you fell to the floor before a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your waist. You looked up to Travis his eyes staring into yours "better be careful," he said smirking.

" I... Uh.... I just tripped over the uh... Thanks," you said blushing.

"No problem," he glanced down at your lips then back to your eyes. " I like you (y/n), like I like you like you."

"Travis I......." You never got to finish your sentence before he pressed his lips to yours. You didn't respond at first, shocked at his boldness, but then moved your lips in sync with his. He brought you back up from the dip he held you in before and wrapped his arms around your waist once again. You placed your hands around his neck deepening the kiss until you pulled apart gazing into each other's eyes. "I like you too," you smiled.

Travis grinned like an idiot and gave you one more peck on the lips before before jogging out the door, " I'll see ya at the campfire (y/n)," he said winking, leaving you speechless. You never did get that towel.

**********************

Hey guys sorry for the long wait on the chapter!

Comment down bellow what PJO or HOO character you want next!

Bye my lovelies!!