Please Don't Save Me (Part 2) Percy Jackson X Reader

Hi guys sorry for the delay, but I'm here now with another update! Part 2!!! I imagine this will be a 4 or 5 part x reader cause it gets me to update faster considering I leave you guys on cliff hangers very often...... Sorry bout that.
Anyway here is the new chapter, I hope you like it and comment your opinion on my writing or anything you think I can improve on because I can always improve. Trust me I'm a mess XD

Percy's 3rd POV

Where is she, thought Percy. It was forty five minutes past midnight and you were still not there. He knew you got the note because Piper told him that she saw you reading it after he left. You were always on time for things so this was so unlike you. He couldn't help but sense something was wrong.
Maybe she just fell asleep, he thought hopefully.
He went over to your cabin and quietly opened your door to find your bed made perfectly with you no where in sight. Now he was extremely worried.
Percy walked back to the shore and still couldn't find you. He had an idea though and it might not work but it was worth a try. He took a golden drachma from his pocket and tossed it in the ocean and prayed to the goddess Iris.
A picture soon flickered in front of him. It was of you, blood caked on your neck and your eyes with gray circles underneath with your wrists bound above your head.
"Y/n," he shouted, in shock of what he is witnessing.

Y/n's 2nd POV

Your eyelids felt heavy as you heard someone call your name. Percy was in front of you his eyes wide as saucers.
"Per-cy," you croaked, your voice uneasy, "you can't help me, I don't want him," you coughed roughly, "to kill you."
"You don't want who to kill me?" He said, his voice raised, "who took you?"
"It was..." a door slammed and you looked up to see a gold eyed Luke fuming in the doorway. Your eyes widened and sent a pleading look towards Percy.
Luke sauntered over to you and slashed the image of Percy in front of you, "You little bitch."
His eyes were a vibrant metallic gold and that frightened you, that wasn't natural and he certainly wasn't born with it.
"A pathetic cry for help was it? You helpless little demigod," he chuckled darkly tossing his dagger up in the air and then catching it with ease. "That's funny you think someone can help you, but let me tell you something, the only place you will ever go to from here is the Underworld." Luke pointed the blade at your face to show his confidence trying to inflict fear upon you.
You glared daggers at him to prove your strength, "that's funny you think I'm scared of you," you mocked him, smirking.
"You'll regret that," he brought his dagger back and broke the skin just below your rib cage, plunging it into your side. You screamed in agony as blood poured from your wound, staining the blade deep red. "Are you scared now? Cause you should be," he ripped the dagger from your body, a scream escaped your mouth, "You have no idea what I'm capable of sweetheart," Luke walked out of the room and turned to look at you with a face of regret, his eyes no longer gold, but kept his path towards the door staring at his hands which which covered in your scarlet blood.
You looked down at your side, blood quickly drenching your shirt and the waistband of your shorts, you wanted to vomit at the sight of the torn skin surrounding the wound, the cool air stinging the surface. A tear escaped your eye as you prayed Percy wouldn't come after you, he had a prophecy to fulfill.
He couldn't come and save you.
It would ultimately result in his death.

Percy's 3rd POV

Oh my gods, he thought pacing back and forth. Percy ran to Chiron's office and burst through the door.
Chiron looked up at him in shock, "Percy what are you doing here so late?"
"Y/n. Someone has her and is torturing her, you have to help," pleaded Percy as he explained everything that happened, his mind in a million places at once.
"Well, do we know who is holding y/n in captive?"
"Not 100%, but I have reason to believe it's Luke."
"I can see where you are coming from, it at least would be one of his minions, considering the circumstances. If he wants to get to you so he can destroy the prophecy, the best way would be to take the person you love to make you come willingly."
"Then I will go willingly," Percy kept a straight face in defeat.
"As much as I admire your bravery," spoke Chiron, "That would not be wise, so I suggest you Iris message y/n again and see if we can find out where she is."
"No we can't, someone walked in when I did it the first time and I imagine seriously hurt her, when he walked in her eyes went wide and her skin pale. Y/n also refused to tell me where she is because she doesn't want me to find her and get killed," Percy sat down and put his head in his hands sighing deeply.
"She is courageous, but we will not let Luke take our campers without giving him a fair fight. Tomorrow we will hold a meeting for all campers alerting them of the occurrence, we will devise a battle plan and get y/n back."
"Alright," spoke Percy. "I hope this works."

I hope you liked the chapter! I will hopefully update soon and remember to vote!
What do you think should happen next chapter?? Let me know in the comments!
Love you all!
-Katie Valdez