Goodbye

Hey.

I think it's safe to say I've been away for quite a long time. The reason is that I have unfortunately lost the motivation to write this story. I used to have so much fun updating and creating, but I am not as passionate about this type of writing as I was when I first started. Due to this I have decided to end this book.

This book has given me the opportunity to share my writing with all of you and receive feedback that was unbiased. I have grown as a writer since I started and I could not be more thrilled about how popular my book has become. 

Over 50,000 views.

You never cease to amaze me and I am so thankful for all of you that continued to read my chapters even through my month long breaks. 

I won't be gone forever! I will still be popping up every now and then. In fact I just joined a Selection Role play by Ptrish14 (for some reason her @ is not showing up)! So you should join if you want to see me again.

So I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you have done for me and hopefully I made you laugh because of my writing whether it be because of a funny line or a poorly written chapter. It has been fun and I hope you keep writing and reading!

Thank you and goodbye my lovelies

-Katie