Leo Valdez X Reader Part 3

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas for those who celebrate and now it's time to count down until the new year!! Alright here is the final part! Sorry I couldn't update at midnight, I fell asleep. Oh well.
Anyway this is one of my favorite chapters ever! I hope you enjoy!

(Play the song above)
It is recommended that you read it slowly so the song can play at the proper times

****Time skip brought to you by the lovely Aphrodite****

   "Alright we are here," said Leo as he lead you to the middle of an area of grass and freshly fallen snow.
    "Central Park?"
    "Yup, have you ever been here while it's snowing?"
    "No it's beautiful, like a winter wonderland," you smiled while snowflakes danced around you, the wind carrying them across the city. In the background Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas was playing, one of your favorites.
    "May I have this dance," Leo had a goofy grin on his face as he held out his hand.
    "But of course," you giggled, taking Leo's extended hand and he pulled you to his chest, you stared into his chocolate brown eyes as he did the same to yours. You followed in his steps as he guided you, both hands on your waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. His warm breath in your ear made you shiver.
    "I like you, (y/n). I like you a lot. I can never stop thinking about you, you have never left my thoughts once today and I couldn't help, but stare at your beauty. Not even Aphrodite herself could compare to you."
    "Leo, I like you too, but be careful what you say, we don't want Aphrodite messing with us now do we?"
    "I guess not," he chuckled. He took your hand from his neck and twirled you in a circle with a smile on his face watching you laugh as you spun in the snow. You didn't want this moment to end, this was one of the best days of your life, dancing with the boy you loved. He couldn't know that you loved him, not yet at least, you have to give it time.
    You both danced as little flurries fell from the sky landing on your nose and eyelashes. This moment was perfect, the song, the snow, everything. You have never felt happier in your entire life. Someone finally cared about you and you cared about them. You weren't ever going to forget this day for the rest of your life. That Christmas you gave him your heart and he will never give it away.
    Leo pulled away much to your disappointment. "I um, I have something for you," he pulled a small box from his pocket and handed it to you, you opened it and in it revealed a beautiful silver necklace with your birthstone on it.
    "Leo, this is beautiful, but this must have cost you a fortune," you looked up at him shaking your head.
    "I made the chain myself and with the stone, I would pay any price to see that smile on your face every day."
"Leo, I-I don't know what to say,"
"Don't say anything," he pointed above his head to the tree branch above you and there on the branch hung mistletoe tied with a red ribbon. You smiled at him as he leaned closer, closing the gap between you. He placed his hands on your waist and your arms snaked around his neck, your left hand still holding the necklace tightly. Your lips moved against his in harmony, your cool breath mixed with his warm made you shudder with delight. His lips tasted of peppermint, reminding you of the fact that it was Christmas Eve.
And this moment was indeed a Christmas miracle.
He was your miracle.
And you were his.

I hope you loved this chapter as much as I did! I know it was short but I couldn't see ending it any other way. I love you all!! And another update should be out soon for another PJO or HOO character!

-A sad Katie because Christmas is over XD
<3