Chapter 2 ~ Stay gorgeous

When I had woken up, I could hear music turned up really loudly, making me guess I was in a car, also due to the cold metal that was pressed against my cheek as I kept still, my body bouncing a little when the car went over a bump, I think. My head was hurting and I went to move my hands to press them to my forehead, but I couldn't move them and that was when I realized my hands were zip tied behind my back, my ankles the same. I wanted to let out a cry but I couldn't, a gag stopped me so I just laid there and let the fear run through me.

I kept on my side looking at the van wall when I heard the brakes of the car come to a screeching halt, the music turning off and the front doors being opened then closed. I closed my eyes and tried to ease myself so I could fake sleep but my heart was going too fast and I felt like I was going to explode. Soon, the back doors were unlocked and I peeked one eye open as the light from outside shined the inside a little.

"Sleeping like little babies still." A voice said, making me swallow hard as I looked at the figure's shadow on the wall in front of me.

"Wait, I think one of them is awake." The van rocked a little as someone got in and my heart picked up speed again.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a hand run across my cheek, a light breath on my neck making me let out a little whimper. I felt so vulnerable at this person's hand, I wasn't a good fighter, too much of a chicken and I was already telling myself that he was going to kill me as their hand ran lightly down my arms, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"You can't play me, doll." The voice said in my ear and I heard a groan from behind me making me open my eyes. Luke.

"Oh, would you look at that, you're all starting to wake up." The voice said as the hand slowly started to play with the jacket that blocked my shoulder blades.

"I'll see you soon, doll, just stay gorgeous." they said and I felt their lips touch my forehead with a kiss making me shake.

Soon, the van doors were closed and I felt the van start to drive again, the loud music playing once again. Bracing myself, I turned my body and rolled to my other side, meeting eyes with Luke, who was also gagged and zip tied. His clothes were dirty and he still looked tired from the drug that we were forced to breath. I wanted to crawl over to him and hug myself into his chest but I could barely move and Luke looked like he was struggling to stay awake. I rested my head back onto the ground of the van, listening to the music that played loudly as the voices from our kidnappers talked about something. Closing my eyes, I let the darkness take me under again.

**** I opened my eyes to find myself in a small room, with no windows. Slowly sitting up, I rubbed my eyes, stopping and looking down at my hands. Once being zipped tied, light hand cuffs were now locked around my wrists, my legs free from everything, for now. I looked around and I notice Izzy lying on the ground, her hair all over her face and I slowly moved towards her, brushing the strands from her face to see she was still unconscious.

"Izzy.." I said, my voice sounding like I was going to start sobbing until I heard a cry of pain, a harsh voice that I could barely make out yelling.

"Tell...names!"

I looked up at the door and slowly scooted away when I heard what sounded like a door being unlocked and a figure soon appeared at the door. They looked around before their eyes locked on me and before I could get away, he grabbed my elbow, dragging me out kicking and screaming.

"L-let go of m-me! Izzy!" I screamed as they threw me to the ground as someone else closed the door to that room. I pulled myself into a ball, tears running down my cheeks as I tried not to look at them.

"Aw, look, the doll is crying." a voice said close to me, a hand grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up at the face with the hockey mask on, only his eyes visible.

"What is your name, cutie?" He said not letting go of my chin. I lied.

"M-May." I said using my middle name.

He raised his hand and before I could say one thing, his hand connected with my cheek. He had just slapped me. I, Skyler Oaks, have never been slapped before. I let the tears flow faster as I bit my bottom lip, trying to pull away from him, but he grabbed my chin hard and pulled my face toward his.

"Don't lie to me. What is your real name?" He questioned harshly, making me close my eyes in fear.

Coming out in a sob, I spoke. "S-Skyler." I whimpered, crying hard.

He just smiled and looked up at one of the other people. Talking to me again.

"I'm going to hand you off to my friend who is going to get you changed into something gorgeous for your big show tonight." He said, lifting me up and pushing me towards the man who grabbed me by my shoulders and pushing me towards a door. I tried to dig my heels into the ground as I tried to figure out what he meant.

My big show?