Chapter 6: Welcome to your new home

$100,000? I stood in shock for a while and the man had to drag me off the stage, taking me down a hall, different from where the cages were. I would of walked back I couldn't believe I had just been sold. My only worry was, by who?

The guard took me into a large room were doors were around the side, most of them closed besides four. The guard stopped me by one of the opened doors, pointing towards a bench in the corner. I looked to see clothes folded on top of each other and I looked back at him, not understanding.

"Change into those, your new master will be here in a few to get you." He said pushing me after he cut the zip tie off and I stumbled in, turning around on my heels to stop him from closing the door but it had already been slammed shut and locked.

Master? What the heck did he mean by Master?

I walked over to the folded clothes and poked at them, looking at them. Oh joys. I unfolded the jeans and looked at their size. My size, that sent shivers through me as I picked up what I hoped was a shirt, my jaw nearly dropping.

It was just a sweat jacket. Nothing else, no shirt to wear underneath, nothing. This was already starting to look bad. I didn't want to get into trouble so I changed from the dress that I had been forced to wear into the clothes, my eyes see something under the bench. I swatted down and reached my hand under, pulling it out. Shoes, mint green kind a shoes. At least I didn't have to go bare foot. I looked around the room, it was a dark room, one long window just inches from the ceiling, plastic bars keeping me from trying to get to it. I gave up on trying to get out so I plopped down onto the bench and swung my legs back and forth, my body soon randomly becoming exhausted. Letting out a little yawn, and stretched across the small bench, I went into a dreamless sleep.

****

I awoke from heavy sleep to what sounded like snoring. Looking around the best I could, my heart nearly leaping out of my chest like a frog. I was on a plane, sitting in a chair, one of my hands cuffed to the arm of the chair and when I looked to see who was snoring, I thought I was going to go crazy. Heath sat in front of me, his head pressed against the wall of the airplane, his eyelids closed as his chest went up and down slowly, little snores coming from him. That was when I heard a stern voice specking further away.

"Yes, yes. I'll send the money by next week if they are use able." The voice said sounding a little annoyed.

"No, if they don't work well, I will send them back to you so you can sell them off to someone else." The voice almost shouted. They had to be talking on the phone.

"Good bye." I heard a very dim click before I heard what sounded like feet walking towards me. It was silent until I turned to meet eyes with someone. They jumped a little.

"Gosh." He said taking a step back and I couldn't figure out if I had scared this man or not.

"I was thinking you wouldn't be awake until we landed but I guess you disagreed." He said laughing. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He just smiled.

"And you wouldn't be able to speak for the next few hours due to the liquid they put in you." He said waving his hand in the air, before returning to meet his eyes with mine.

"When your vocal chords are back to working, you can call me three things." He held up one figure. "Master."

Then the second. "Sir."

Then the third. "Mr. Hill." I just swallowed and looked at his three figures before they disappeared.

"Are we on the same page?" He asked, rising a eyebrow.