Chapter 19: Blackmailer

After I had hit Chip, he had left the room and left me alone, which I was thankful for. After a few hours of sobbing, I pulled myself into the bed, pressing me face into the pillow. I cried myself to sleep. I had stayed in the room for about two days now, and I never left the bed, I mean, I really couldn't, not with the cuff on me to where it only let me go a few feet. It was a pain but I didn't want Chip coming in either so I just kept quiet, playing with my hair that was a horrible mess, sticking up in every direction. After a few more hours, I pulled myself into a ball and went to sleep once again.

"Hello?" A gentle voice said, the creak of the door opening. I just kept quiet, still in a light sleep.

A hand touched my shoulder and that jerked me awake and I shot up, turning towards the person. My heart beat going quiet fast. When I saw who the person was, I calmed down, just a little. It was girl who looked to be just about the same age as Aby, her hair stopping at her shoulders, a gentle smile across her lips.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you." She said standing straight a little and I just looked at her, trying my best to not draw attention towards the socks I was wearing.

"Y-your fine." I said looking towards the door, ready to see one of the boys standing there, but there was no one.

She just smiled. "I brought some food." at the sound of food, she had my attention making me look at her. I moved a little closer to see a tray of food on the night stand.

"Chip brought you up some earlier but you were out cold, and he ate it so I was sent to give it to you." She said grabbing the tray and setting it lightly on the bed. My mouth already began to water.

Two slices of toasted bread set on a small white plate, butter across the top of the first one. A tall glass of milk set in a cup right next to it. I looked at the girl and she just laughed, telling me it was okay and I quick ate the first peace, then the second, and the milk was finished. I whipped the sleeve of my shirt over my mouth and smiled. That tasted like heaven. I then looked at the girl, a question popping out.

"What's your name?" I said and she just smiled.

"Faith." She said.

I just looked down, her name seeming quiet strange. But I just shrugged it off and looked up as she was taking the cuff off my ankle. I looked at her confused as she picked up the tray.

"There's clothes in the bathroom. Take a shower and come downstairs when you're ready." She pointed towards the bathroom and I smiled.

"Faith?" I asked as I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yes?" She said turning towards me when she entered the door way.

"Is he down stairs too?" I asked looking down.

"No, only Mason is. He's no big deal, he just has to know where we are at, that's all." She gave me one last nod before she left, closing the door behind her.

I let out a easy breath. I didn't want to see Chip, at all and knowing that he wasn't downstairs, it made me feel a little bit better. I slowly got up and made my way towards the door, my arms hugging myself as I pushed the door slightly open, showing a nice large bathroom. I stepped into the large bathroom, towels folded nicely, and when I looked by one of the sinks, I saw what I guessed was the clothes that I needed to wear folded up nicely. I closed the door behind me and made sure I locked it so no one would decided to join me. Looking around one last time, I got undressed, taking of the clothes one at a time, then setting them by the door as I turned the shower on, the hot water hitting me hand lightly making me get in. At first, I just let the water hit me, it felt so good to feel the hot water running down all over me. Soon, my hair was wet and I looked around, finding what I need to wash my hair with and I did so, but I went extra slow, it felt nice to wash my hair. After I was sure I was in there for more than a hour, I got out, and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around me body.