Chapter 3~ Like caged animals

"Alright!" The man yelled closing the door, a click of a lock soon following.

I just shook my head and looked around for anything that would let me escape but nothing could be spotted, the room had no windows, nothing to really throw at the masked man, oh, and did I mention that he locked the door? I took in a easy breath as he unlocked a smaller set of doors, opening to what I could make out as a walk in closet. I really wanted to ask him what he was going to do but I didn't want to get slapped, again, so I kept to myself.

"Tell me a little about yourself." He finally spoke, turning towards me with a clip board, a pencil in his left hand. This guy was a leftie.

"W-what do-o you m-ean?" I asked, moving my wrists, forgetting that they were still handcuffed.

He just chuckled a little, setting the clipboard off to the side. "Anything, talents, likes, dislikes. I'm sure you get the point." he responded, his eyes looking at me.

I nodded, looking down. "I-um-like guys who don't hide their faces..." I trailed off looking at him, and I saw the hockey mask move a little where I guess his mouth was, making me think he smiled.

"Ha, a funny one, that's for sure." He nodded, writing something across the paper on the clip board before looking back to me again.

"The more I know, the better the dress and the better the price." He motioned, turning towards the closet.

Price? On no...

"I-I-m-" I shook my head, looking down at me feet. The man sighed and looked at the clip board before he looked back at me.

"Eye color?" He asked

"Hazel, but I've been told they go green.." I say softly looking down, not wanting to look up.

"Age?"

I looked up for a moment befor mumbling. "17."

That made him look up at me, and I took a step back.

"Um, give me your full name, first, middle and last." He said tilting his head to the side.

"S-Skyler May Oaks." I said fighting back the tears.

The man didn't say a word back as he disappeared to the closet. Shuffling and what sounded like metal hangers touching each other. I sucked in a breath and looked around, hoping to find some place to hide but there wasn't anywhere to go. I could only stand here and wait to see what was making so much noise. When he finally came out with a hanger in his right hand, I just gaped. I wasn't a big fan of dresses but this one, this one made me momentarily forget that I had been even kidnapped. The man just laughed as he walked over to me, making circles around me, the dress moving back and forth as he did so, finally stopping in front of me, a set of silver keys hanging from his figure.

"I'm going to unlock one of the cuffs and you're going to change into this." He said lifting up his hand and I could only nod as he lowered it down, reaching over and sliding one of the keys into the hole where a small click took place and before I know it, the cuff was off leaving my right hand free, for now. He handed me the dress and I took it, waiting for him to turn around. He just laughed as he turned around, looking at his watch on his hand as he tapped his foot.

After I had gotten into the dress, the man turned back and locked the cuff back onto my right wrist, zipping up the back of the dress for me, moving my hair to one side as I felt his exposed fingers run up my back as he pulled up the zipper. When that was done, he stepped back in front of me and I could only watch as he pinned a red tag onto the shoulder of my dress, numbers in bold black across it.

8789

He patted my shoulder and led me out of the room by my elbow, past the set of rooms where I had been locked up with Izzy. I tried my best to look around for her but he was pulling me too fast and I wanted to scream at him to let me go. After we went down a few halls, he pulled me into a large room and I froze in fear. Small, rectangular cages filled the room. They were thin to where a person was forced to stand due to the space. I started to notice that five of them were already taken up by people, two boys and three girls. The man opened one of the cages next to a boy and girl and forced me in. Just as I spun around to stop him from closing the cage door, it was slammed shut and locked.

"Skyler?" A voice said making me turn my head to the left to meet eyes with the boy, it wasn't a random boy, it was Luke, who put his hands on the wall of the cage next to mine. He had also been changed out of his clothes from the night we were taken, and placed into a black tux, a bow tie around his neck making him look like he was going to a prom. His hands were also hand cuffed together and I grabbed at the cage.

"L-Luke." I said trying to control the tears that wanted to escape.

He had managed to get two of his fingers through the square holes and place them on mine, his eyes looking at me, making me calm down a little.

"Are you okay, Sky?" He asked softly, looking at the others who all leaned against the side of their cages or trying to get to the lock.

"I-I'm fine. Where is Izz-"I was cut short to a loud scream, two masked man walking in, one holding Izzy bridal style, her hands cuffed together as well. She had also been changed into a different dress that matched her brown hair perfectly.

"P-p-le-a-se." she sobbed, as another cage door was opened and the man set her down. Izzy just sank as much as she could onto her butt, placing her face in her hands as the door was closed and locked, one man looking at the seven of us before he left. Luke quickly grabbing at the cage door and shook it, looking at Izzy who was two cages down.

"Izzy, it's going to be okay. Izzy.." Luke coaxed trying to get Izzy to look at him but she was in too much shock and I jumped back as Luke kicked at the door, making his cage shake a little.

I looked away, leaning against the cage wall just as a man came walking in. He was the only man that I had seen without a mask as he clapped his hands together, looking at each and every one of us. A smirk growing large across his face.

"Perfect, it's almost auction time. Get the others ready." He said nodding at the two men who had followed behind him, they nodded at him and left the room. Before this man left, he looked around once again.

"I'm going to be one rich man tonight." He said before turning around and leaving all of us with fear coursing through our bodies.