Chapter 26: A change of plans

I'm telling you right now, the words that Heath let out, it made me and Aby just look at him as he had let the tears fall, curses words falling left and right. It made Sean even raise a eyebrow. After a few minutes, Heath had blacked out no thanks to the pain, his head rolling to where his chin rested against his shoulder. Dried tears were left on his cheeks that I had to scrub off, along with the mud as Aby tried her best to sew up the wound, Sean not watching us for a little. I brushed Heath's hair from his forehead, scrubbing the dirt and sweat off, he looked like he had gone for a mud bath with some pigs. He made a soft noise, his head rolling to where it was now faced down. Aby was close to closing up the wound when someone yelled.

"What?! I don't even know any Lucy girl!" It was Chip and I quickly understood what he was yelling about. The man must of shown him the news report.

"You got to be kidding........." Chip's voice was louder and I returned to watching Aby as she quickly stitched up the last part, looking over at Sean.

"Could-um-please get me some bandages?" She asked.

He cracked a smile, one that most ladies would faint for. "Sure, what size?" he said walking over to her, his eyes looking at the stitching she had done. I had to hold back a laugh as Aby took a step away from him.

"Any would do." She said placing a hand on Heath's good shoulder.

Sean just rolled his eyes and walked past him, heading towards the kitchen to get some bandages to cover up Heath's wound.

~Chip's POV~

Chip sat in a chair, his hand placed over his face as he cursed at himself in his head. His face was all over the news now, which meet he needed to be careful on some parts. He was not the happiest person with the world at the moment.

"What am I suppose to do, I don't even know that girl, Lucy or whatever her name is." He said pushing back the chair and standing up, Alan looking at him as he did so. Chip pinched the tip of his nose, closing his eyes for a moment of silence to calm his body but Mr. Greenleaf interrupted it.

"Now this means that you can't go and meet up with the man I needed money from." He said and Chip cursed, out loud.

"You got to be kidding me." he mumbled, rubbing his forehead, why him out of everyone.

"What should I do then?" He said looking at Mr. Greenleaf.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Chip said going wide eyed.

"Yes, I already have a plan, we'll send Sean and-um, let's see- and Sky with him to meet up with the man." He said and Chip just bit his tongue.

"Are you mad? If Skyler is seen, Sean well be put in handcuffs faster than you blink and we'll be next!" He yelled. Mr. Greenleaf just kept quiet.

He chuckled. "I'm not mad, at least I don't think I am." He laughed itching the top of his head. "Anyways, Faith, please come in here." Mr. Greenleaf said and Chip turned to see a girl with a soft smile across her lips, her eyes shining.

"Yes, sir?" She asked and Chip looked at Mr. Greenleaf, confused.

"Faith, please tell Mr. Ayden here what you were telling me with what you can do with hair."

"Yes sir, I can dye hair." She said looking over at Chip who just glared at her.

"Ha, your funny Alan, but I'm not dying her hair, no way, nah." He said shaking his head and Mr. Greenleaf told Faith to leave.