Chapter 28~ How do I know if I can trust you? You don't

We had been on the road for a few hours now and Sean had not answered any of my questions. I even tried to take one of his hands off the wheel but he shoved a donut real quick into my mouth before he made the car take a sharp turn. I did eat the donut but I didn't end with questions, he was going to give in soon.

"Is this Chip's family?"

No answer

"Does this have to do with Mrs. Hill?"

No answer

"Answer me!"

No answer

I slumped down into the chair, looking out the window. Sean had pulled the silent card. If he wanted to play the game, I was going to play right back. Reaching across, I turned the radio on, Sean shooting a glare at me. I just smiled as the music came on. He mumbled something and I cupped my hand around my ear, leaning towards him.

"What was that? Do you want to say something?" I said.

No answer

I just rolled my eyes and listened to the music as it played, sucking me out from the whole world. The dark sky above us soon started to let the rain fall, splashing onto the car making Sean lean forward.

So what you trying to do to me

It's like we can't stop, we're enemies

But we get along when I'm inside you, eh

You're like a drug that's killing me

I cut you out entirely

But I get so high when I'm inside you

The lyrics kept on playing inside my head as I kept my eyes closed, not hearing a word Sean was saying. It had felt like ages since I had listened to music and I can tell you right now, I missed it. I peaked one eye open to see what Sean was doing and I saw he was looking at his iPhone, luckily he had pulled off to the side to do whatever he was going. He then set the phone down and reached for something in the back. I tried to look to see what he was doing but his body blocked the view. After a few minutes of shuffling, Sean turned towards me, a drink in hand.

"Drink this." He said handing it to me.

"Wow, it specks." I said as I looked at the drink, glancing up to see Sean was shooting me yet another one of his glares, but I noticed that his lips were very softly turned into a small tiny smile.

"Just drink it." He said looking at me before he placed one hand on the wheel.

I didn't know if I could trust him, he had been nice to me so far, but that could only mean he was playing me. I looked at the drink once more. It looked like water, clear,-but I just didn't know.

"Come on." Sean said looking at me.

"How do I know it's not drugged?" I asked.

"You don't. Now drink."

Swallowing and yelling at myself inside my head, I took a drink. I slowly lowered the drink as I blinked a lot, everything started to feel light.

"Se-aan." I said the drink sliding from my grip, splashing everywhere.

"Easy, just relax, close your eyes and just relax." Sean's words came out as quiet and I blinked harder, my body now felt like it was swimming.

"Wat-what-" I was cut off when Sean pressed his lips to mine lips, one of his hands covering my eyes.

"Just go to sleep." He said pulling back.

I tried to fight against his order but my brain had different plans and I soon blacked out.

****

I woke up to voices talking back and forth, and pressing my face harder into a pillow, my eyes quickly shot open and I was sitting up in a heartbeat. Where the heck was I?

"Ya, she's been out for 24 hours but she'll be awake soon." I quickly know it was Sean who was talking.

"Okay, how did the hair part go?" I couldn't make out who the other voice was but I could tell it was coming out of a phone.

"Eh, could of been better, but man, let me tell you, she looks smoken." Sean replied and that made my confused. Hair? Smoken? Did they do something to me?

"Haha, alright. Just remember about meeting that man Saturday." The voice said and I heard Sean laugh.

He said something else but I was too busy making my towards what I hopped was the bathroom, and I pushed the door opened, my hand smacking the wall to find the light switch. When the light turned on, I turned to look in the mirror, and my jaw dropped literally to the ground.

"Hey, I think she's up." Sean's voice said.

I ran my hand through my hair, gaping at what color it was. From being brown, and going to blond, it was now a light purple and I felt like I was in a horror movie. Mad and confused, I screamed.

"Sean!!"