Chapter 6: Fallen Hard

"You're going to pay my wrath." - Athena Guidici

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

............................................................................

Athena Ricci's POV ( Unedited)

I look out the window of the car. I know I can't lie to Bell. We have been together for long years and she knew me well as much as I know her. I never lied to her.

"Yes," I look back to her apologetically. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie," I bit my bottom lip , guilt-ridden. She just smiles, her eyes filled with understanding.

"I hope you take it slow. I heard he is worst than Rafael and you know Rafael had bedded half population of women here in New York and that's not included around the world." I saw a glint of anger in her eyes. I could feel something is wrong. Her words are too deep, but I didn't ask.

I smiled, forcing a reassuring kind of smile. "I will." I bit my inner cheek as the realization of falling hard to Gio hit my head hard. To the point of surrendering my cherry.

"I'm glad." Her smiled broadened. The car stops at the new restaurant and Bell's driver opens the door for us and we both climbed out and I thank her driver/security and we walk side by side to the entrance door.

"How many?" The hot lady host asked smiling sweetly and Bell smiled back.

"Two please and we'll take booth if you may." Still the polite and sweet Bell I once met. She could be bitchy if she's provoked, but most of the time, her being a nice polite girl I once met surfaces most of the time.

As I stared at her while talking to the host leading us at one corner, close to the window glass facing the busy street, I see that she's not the naive girl I met almost eight years ago. She looks regal and sophisticated even with just a simple dress.

I won't be surprised why the black-hearted man-whore Rafael Alejandro Valiente was bewitched by her. Lucky bastard for having her.

She seated opposite me. The host places the menus in front of us and then clasp her hand, smile still pasted on her face as she spoke.

"John will be here shortly to served you both. Is there anything you need before I go?" She smiled again and we both shook our head.

"No, thank you." We said in unison.

She pivoted promptly and headed back at her spot right in front of the entrance door.

A young man wearing their black and white uniform approach us with a warm welcoming smile.

"Hello, ladies." He smiles broadly. "May we start with your drinks?" He gives us a flirty smile and I stifled my laughter.

He's hot, to be honest, but he's too young for our taste.

"Pomegranate juice if you have?" Bell's asked, giving him a small smile after knowing he's flirting with us.

"Chardonnay please," I said giving him a cheeky smile.

He winked at me and my smile withered. I almost snap at him, thank God he turns on his heel swiftly heading back to the bar to get our drinks.

"Did you see that?" I asked Bell and she just chuckled.

"Well, you gave him a little chance. You know he is hitting on us since he started opening his mouth and smiled like a teen struck fool." Bell lectured and I rolled my eyes.