Chapter 11: Piss and Grit

"When I said I'll kill whoever dares to look at you and I mean it when I said I'll kill!" -Giovanni Leone Santorini

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

I would like to dedicate this to S-Butter.. Guess why? She made me smile, by giving each chapter a lot of comment! It made me smile reading them, even though how much exhausted I am at work. Winks*

................................................

Givanni Leone Santorini's POV

        "I'll ask you once, Torralba. Who sent you?" All I could see now is red. My hands is already stinging with how tight I was gripping the gun in my hand. I was now facing, Romeo Torralba, who was acquitted for attempted rape. 

When he saw me walking into the dim lit old room, with no windows, he looks terrified. He better be, because I already saw his dead body as I walk in. Whoever made me angry knew where they end up. 

"Giovanni Santorini!" He mumbled ... I could see his face turned blanch as he stared at my calculated steps, approaching him. He knew who I was. I was dubbed as the merciless beast of Italy. And this fucker will find it out soon enough, if he doesn't confess.

He looks down, not meeting my eyes and shook his head, denying my queries. I step back and shifted my body forty five degrees. I gave him my power punch that comes from my legs and abs. "urgh.." He made a crying sound as soon as my fist connected on his temple. Believe me when I say, he almost lost his consciousness, creating a big damage. Blood spluttered on my fist and arms, then on my chest. I'm already gone mad. 

All I could think of at the moment is to kill the bastard.

"I'm giving you another chance to save your ass, fucker. I step back again and paused as I look around me. My securities are staring at me with fear in their eyes. Vito and Isaias looks like enjoying my brutality.

It's our game and we live with it, I can't blame them. We grew up, killing traitors, enemies and informers.. We never forgive, trust is what this gang is living with. We need a trusted member. 

"I don't know," he said barely inaudible. His head was hanging down low, not because he was scared, but because he's already almost losing consciousness.

Maybe his brain was whisk from the impact of my punch.

I turned around and check the loaded revolver and was about to point it to him when Isaias pat my shoulder.

"It will be a pleasure if you let me batter the face of this fucker ..." he lethally said and I nodded. His eyes is as cold as the dead in the casket, grave and ensnared with lethal menace. 

I clenched my jaw and walk to where Vito is. "We have to stop producing the beer." I told him as soon as I stood closer to him. Isaias was throwing power punch to his face and you couldn't recognize his face anymore. It was indeed battered. Isaias is viciously pounding on his face and body. 

Among us, he was the one truly enjoying killing.

"Alright. And what's your plan? How will we get this traitor caught?" 

I look at him averting my attention away from vicious Isaias. "We have to run an investigation to every employees. I need to know who is he working with." I grit out with my controlled tone.

When I look at Isaias and Torralba, he wasn't moving and blood incessantly dripping from all his cuts in his face. Two of my securities was still holding both arms, keeping him still.