Chapter 10: Sick and Dick

"You better not lie to me, Santorini! Without a blink, I will shoot away your manhood and I mean it ..." - Athena Guidici

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

............................................................

Giovanni Leone Santorini's POV

"Are you pregnant, bambolina?" I was almost doing flips as soon as the realization hits me. I don't know what came into me, but since I took her, I never used condoms, unless she uses pills. The thought of her using it made me feel disappointed.

The hope slowly plummeting to the ground. I quickly shook the negative thoughts off, and tried to be optimistic, not wanting my hope to it's imminent death.

I don't know why am I acting like this. So possessive and persistent over her. I was afraid to get into any serious relationship before, that's before I met her. It's obvious since my life had been attached to mafias and illegal doings. I've been chased by death not more than once, and still running away. I have several enemies, and there's only few people I really trust.

Now, I brought her into my world, full of shits and danger.

Dark and deadly.

I adjusted myself, shifting my body a little bit to face her while watching her. She was laying on her back on the bed. She'd been vomiting since this morning at five. And my heart clench at the sight of her, sitting on the floor while hurling, emptying every content in her stomach.

My hand involuntarily brushes her cheeks. I'm completely smitten by her, and I can't deny it. Heck, I'm not going to deny it. I've been very vocal on my actions and feelings towards her. Just staring her beautiful face, made me forget who am I. What do I do, and that I was surrounded by evil

"That's impossible, Gio. I've been using pills." She stated as she stared at me in vexation, dragging me out of my train of thoughts. Even on her weak state, she still has the energy to snap. I stifled my amusement, but I knew my eyes couldn't hide it.

Since when I'm too transparent?

Oh yes, when I met my little spitfire, my bambolina.

When her words finally squeezes in my crammed brain, my happiness slowly withered. And then I realized, she may be wrong.

You see, she's always snappy to me. She's really showing weird stance, so why can't I think that she's not pregnant?

I just kept that thought in my head and not wanting to piss her even more. Her lips is purse and I knew she's already vex.

Again, thinking of a little boy who looks like me is overwhelming. Suddenly, I want my minnie me and minnie her. I wanted a big family.

"Would you like me to cook you some food?" I asked.

She shook her head furiously. "Please don't cook. You're going to burn the place down, and I can't even run, incase the whole building is on fire." She looks so worried.

Alright, for the second attempt of cooking -because they say, stomach is close to the heart- I almost burned the place. I'm just glad there's a fire extinguisher that's of reach when needed.

I had to call someone to replace the stove.

"For now, I just need liquid Gio. I might throw it up anyway. I think I got a bug, that's why I'm having this diarrhea." She explains with her eyes hazy. She looks groggy so were her voice.