Chapter 16: Dinner

"She's all that I want. I would be a fool if I let her go," -- Giovanni Leone Santorini

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.....................................

Giovanni Leone Santorini's POV

        I was walking into the washroom leisurely when I heard her screams my name. I quickly walk out the washroom and rushes to her closet and saw her stormy eyes darkened with fury. 

Crap!

Seeing her body with all my marks, I felt so satisfied and I know why she was fuming. Those marks she hated. "How in the hell am I going to face my family with all this love bites you left in my skin?" she looks viciously at me like she was ready to pounce on me. 

I grinned lopsidedly. She's like a fireball exploding. So fucking cute and adorable. Honestly, I always find her amusing when she's mad and hot. It's like a soup, where when it's burning hot, it tasted better than when it's at room temperature. Like her. At the moment, I wanted to take her again. 

Why did I compare it to a soup? Where's the logic in that? 

"Giovanni!" She walks closer to me and poke my chest with her index finger, dragging me back to earth. Her eyes are slowly turning to slits, looking completely vexed.

I quickly straightened myself and pretend I was listening. "They won't really care about that. It's not like you are going to get inspected when we get there," I reasoned out and she scowled. 

"Dad would surely notice everything. I know him! He's my father and I grew up with him," she stressed out and turned on her heel and rummaged through her drawers. 

"We can go to that dinner then when all my marks faded." I shrugged and she just gave me a dark stare. I raised my hands in surrender and she went back on rummaging her drawers, pulling an underwear and a bra after. 

Then she harshly pushed the drawer closed and then headed to my direction. I was standing just before the doorway, and when she got closer  to me, she stops briefly. "I'll shower first!" She smacks the garments to my chest and then stomped her way to the washroom. 

I just chuckled at her tantrum and watch her sexy back disappearing inside the washroom, then I involuntarily rub the back of my head in disbelief. She's actually normal now. I wonder how is she when she's on her PMS. I heard that they get too cranky and too emotional. 

Oh God, I hope I won't ever experience that. 

I waited for her to come out from the washroom when my phone rang. I quickly walk to the side table and picks up my phone. I put it close to my right ear as soon as I connect it.

"Yes," 

"We have a problem," Vito started without preamble. His voice is a bit weary and vexed. 

"WHAT?" I growled, forgetting about Enna in the washroom. 

I quickly pick up my pants and put it on while talking to Isaias, then pick the shirt on the floor and put on next. "Isaias is with the cops. They took him just this morning after one pointed him about the shooting last night. The cop has him for interrogation. What will we do now?" Vito asks, sounding frustrated. 

Anger and frustrations suddenly bubbled up in my system. "Then find the witness and pay him if that would make him shut his fucking mouth. If he can't be threatened then kill him, whoever that fucker is." I hissed and then I heard the washroom door creaks, I involuntarily whipped my head to the washroom door. How in the hell is that door fucking creaks? I made a mental note to let my maintenance fix that soon.  I quickly dashed outside our room so Enna wouldn't hear us talking.