Chapter 13: Cruising

"Oh no, don't call me a puppy, bambolina. I'm no puppy, I'm a dog, a high breed Italian dog." -- Giovanni Leone Santorini

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

........................................

Athena Giudici's POV

      "Once again, Santorini. If you are going to touch me, I swear to all the devils, I'm going to cut your little dick!" I fumed as I shot him a daggering look. Honestly, all this dick-wit thinking is nothing but about sex. Though my body says differently, I really tried hard not to look at his mega-bulging crotch, because if I do, I would totally defy my words.

I saw how his amused face suddenly changes. "Hey, my dick is not little." He looks horrified while his right hand automatically cupped his crotch. I stifled the laughter that were threatening to burst out since his priceless face is hilarious. I gave him my poker face, with cock-up eyebrow. 

"You sure it's not little?" I challenged though I know it's really huge. I just want to piss him off. His face now is disgruntled. 

"If I laid it out on my computer keyboard, it would go all the way from A to Z!" He even widened his eyes on me to prove his point. Did he even realize that A is close to Z in the keyboard? I couldn't hold it any longer, so I burst out into a fit of laughter, clutching my belly. He was only staring at me with a poker face, hands on his hips. 

We are actually on the top deck of his three-decker yacht, cruising in the middle of the sea, in the neighboring islands.

"From A to Z? Really, Gio? That's only an inch if it's from A to Z." I was stifling my laughter, but my eyes couldn't hide the amusement.

He was just watching me, and I thought he was just joking. "You know my penis is big, bambolina. See, it's always a tight fit when I bang you!" He declared pompously even puffing his chest out. My amusement suddenly withered. "I can prove it to you now if you allow me, bambolina ..." He wriggled his eyebrows and made a step forward, approaching me. 

Gosh, why is he so pervert? And my body is getting all excited as well. 

"Pervert!" I gave him a sharp look, then turn my back and walk to the chair lounge. There's two and was sitting in the middle of the top deck, overlooking the expanse of the sea. 

"I'm just joking, bambolina. But, if you will, I can show it to you ..." I heard him chuckled and I just shook my head in disbelief. Honestly, if I'm not using pills, I'm sure, I'm pregnant by now and maybe I'm carrying triplets. He's just too insatiable. 

"Gosh, the sun is too bright. Would you like me to help you put some more suntan lotion in your back? I felt him sat on the next lounge chair closer to mine. I was now laying on the lounge chair with my sunglasses on with my eyes shut. The feel of the sun kissing my exposed skin is not too burning and it was perfect. I'm sure, when I get back to New York, I'll have a really good tan.

"Don't be overacting, Gio. You just spread some on me not even an hour ago." I replied matter-of-factly.

"Well, it's better, to make sure you are not burned." 

"Nice try, but thanks, Santorini," I said as I took my glasses off and look at him. He pouted and then decided to lay on the lounge chair. He looks like he just lost a billion dollars. I put my glasses back on and then shut my eyes once again.

"Are you sure you just only want to do sunbathing?" I heard him ask. I felt him move, but I didn't bother to look. 

"I'll go swim then," then I heard his footstep walking away.