Chapter 1

Oikawa has always felt this. It was forbidden, a sin, something that made the people within the castle despise him, made them go from absolutely adoring his presence to scoffing at his appearance. Oikawa Tooru was a beauty, both women and men were quite aware of his exquisite beauty. He made people speechless simply by his presence. There was one fault about him, and that one fault caused him to be exiled from his own country.

     Oikawa couldn't remember what day it was. He woke up, feeling a dull aching in his chest. He opened his eyes in a slow manner, taking in the bright sunlight. His personal servant, Kageyama, stood next to his bed, seeming unusually happy to be there next to Oikawa. Normally he would call Oikawa a "needy and annoying prince", but Oikawa knew that he would do almost anything for him.

"Good morning Your Highness." He bowed and Oikawa smiled back.

"Mornin' Tobio-chan~ what's for breakfast?" The young prince asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Milk bread and honey, along with oatmeal from whole grain oats." Oikawa's stomach growled at the thought, leaving an embarrassed prince.

"I'll get it set up right away, Your Majesty." Kageyama set up a small table up at the foot of his bed and began to put out the food for Oikawa to see. The way the honey shined on the bread made his mouth water, and the oatmeal smelled absolutely divine. When Kageyama finished, he stood next to the foot of the bed.

"Prince Oikawa, I know this may be personal, but... why did you wake up in the middle of the night?" The words pierced Oikawa's heart and his immediate response was to deny it.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Tobio." Kageyama kept silent after that, only speaking when Oikawa finished his breakfast.

"I hope the food was to your liking?" Oikawa nodded and shooed Kageyama out his door, insisting that "Yes Tobio-chan, I can get dressed on my own." When all was finally silent, Oikawa had time to think about the awful nightmare he had last night, the one that kept clogging up his mind and wouldn't let him rest.

"What about you, Tobio?" They were dangerously close, almost closing the gap.

"I feel the same, your highness." Their lips touched, lightly, so lightly.

"What is going on here?" A voice echoed across Oikawa's bedroom, his father's. Oikawa shot up in a panic. His father walked over to him, arm ready to slap him when-

     That was when Oikawa woke up, frightened and crying and worried. Anxiety crippled his body but seeing his dark room empty of everyone but a sleeping Tobio-chan in a chair nearby made his heart slow down, to the point where he was breathing again.

     He didn't know that Tobio-chan heard or saw him. What if he was talking in his sleep? Oikawa's main issue was not that it was Tobio that he kissed, but that it was a man. It was forbidden, an abomination to the palace of Aoba Jousai.

Knock knock. The noise startled Oikawa that he nearly jumped.

"Your Highness, have you finished getting dressed?" Crap, he had been spacing out and forgot to even think about clothes.

"I haven't yet, Tobio-chan." Oikawa started to quickly go through his choice of clothes and settled on an aquamarine colored robe with white undergarments. As Oikawa was removing his robe, Kageyama decided to walk in.

"I leave for 5 minutes to let you get dressed and-" Kageyama looked up and saw Oikawa completely naked. Kageyama quickly turned around and left Oikawa blushing.

     Oikawa was confused on why he was so embarrassed. He knew that if it had been a female servant he would have flirted or seduced her, but why Tobio? Why a male? He decided that it was only because of his dream last night, and that was the end of it.

"Let me help you, Prince. Give me your garments." Oikawa put his robe back on quickly and carried his outfit for the day in his hands to Tobio.

"You really don't know how to get ready, do you Prince?" Oikawa chuckled and turned around, looking in the mirror at how amazing Tobio could make him look good in almost no time.

"You spoil me, Tobio-chan."

"I'm well aware, Your Majesty."