Chapter 7

THIS HAS A SEX SCENE, YOU ARE WARNED

The King had informed Oikawa that the soldiers would be ready by tomorrow morning. In that time, Oikawa had to pack whatever belongings he had and continue on his way. The King was kind enough to give Oikawa, Kageyama, and Iwaizumi three horses to ride. He also gave them a supply of food that was pulled by a cart for the soldiers.

   There was one problem, and that was that Oikawa couldn't sleep. He wanted the day to be over with, and yet his brain wouldn't shut off. He decided to go for a walk, which would require him to be quiet so that he wouldn't wake up Iwaizumi or Kageyama.

When Oikawa made it out of the guest room, he tried to decide which path would be the best to get to the garden. He figured cutting past Prince Kenma's bedroom would take the least amount of time, so he started to walk, until he heard a few sounds coming from Kenma's room.

"Ah... K-Kuroo..." Oikawa's eyes widened and he noticed the door was partially open, and being the curious person he is, Oikawa took a step forward and saw Prince Kenma and Kuroo having sex.

He didn't even know that two men could have sex. He watched and observed and before he knew it, Oikawa was hard. He couldn't understand why that would make him hard, and opted to go back to his room and try to forget about it.

Unfortunately for Oikawa, someone was waiting at the door.

"Where were you, Tooru? You took off without-" Iwaizumi looked down to see Oikawa covering his crotch with his hands, and didn't do a good job of hiding his boner. Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa into their bedroom and pushed him on the bed.

"Do you... want me to help?" He asked, getting so close to Oikawa's ear that he could feel his breath. Oikawa nodded, his eyes closed shut. He could feel Iwaizumi hesitate before reaching down to rub Oikawa through his night robe.

Oikawa stifled a moan, bringing his hand up to his mouth so that he wouldn't wake anyone, especially Kageyama, with his moaning. Iwaizumi was painfully slow, only touching Oikawa through his robe. He was getting impatient. Oikawa wanted Iwaizumi's rough hands on him, rubbing him, fucking him.

"Hajime, please!" He whined out as quietly as he could, pushing his hips up to get some sort of release.

Iwaizumi said nothing before pushing Oikawa's robe away, leaving him in only his braies. Oikawa gasped, feeling the cold air hit his stomach. Without warning, Iwaizumi slipped Oikawa's braies off and started to lick at him. He started at Oikawa's stomach, letting his tongue drag down to Oikawa's dick. He licked up the side and then the tip, making Oikawa whimper in pleasure.

"Hnng... Hajime..." The boy stopped before he said... 'I love you.'

"Are you close?" Iwaizumi said in a husky voice, sweat droplets lining his forehead before he wiped them away and quickly continued at Oikawa's needy dick.

"Mm, Hajime. I'm coming..." Oikawa panted, shaking lightly before he ejaculated his load onto his own chest and part of his robe. He took a moment to breath, still taking in everything that happened.

"You got my robe all dirty, Hajime." Oikawa said in a whiny tone. Iwaizumi just looked at him for a bit before looking away and muttering "put your robe on and go to sleep."

But of course, Oikawa couldn't get to sleep because of Iwaizumi. His heart was still beating hard long after he came, and all of this felt like a dream to him. His mind kept repeating the memory of Iwaizumi's dark voice, his rough hands. Oikawa couldn't get to sleep because of Iwaizumi, so he made Iwaizumi take care of it.

"Hajime~" Oikawa bent over his bed to look at the boy who had also not been able to sleep. "I can't sleep, can you help me?"

"Shut up, idiot. Some people are actually trying to get some sleep."

"Hmph! So mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa huffed and hid his head under his blanket, feeling as if he were 10 rather than 16. Suddenly Oikawa heard a sigh, a creak, and then a warm presence joined him in his bed.

"Only for tonight." Iwaizumi said, and Oikawa knew that he was lying.

After an awkward silence, Oikawa mumbled, "This is kinda like when we were kids, remember?" He took his head out from the blankets and looked at Iwaizumi. "When my mom died, and you would always come to see me with a new bug from your collection and I always got grossed out," he chuckled. "Then you would lay next to me and tell me all about your day and then accidentally fall asleep right next to me."

"Except you're older and even more brattier now."

"Rude Hajime!"

Then the two fell asleep, both internally grateful for the other's presence.