Chapter Five

Melissa's P.O.V

Once I got in my room, I couldn't stop thinking of the image of Adande and Ashley kissing. Out of everyone in the world, it just had to be her. I lay flat on top of my bed thinking.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in," I say sitting up.

"Hey," Chris says.

"Hi," I reply.

"Everything okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I sigh.

"It doesn't seem like it. Melissa if something's going on honestly I think I'm the best person to talk to and I want to help."

"Chris, everything's fine, I promise," I respond, trying my best to sound reassuring. He sighs and stares at me for a while. I try to keep a straight face until I just break. I jump up and hug him.

"There was this new kid at school today and I like him a lot, I was helping him and he was helping me from the mean girls who threw a pie in my face and then I saw him kissing one of them and I that's why I just wanted to come straight home," I bust everything out at once to him. He nods and pats his hand on my head. Then he froze. I look up and he seems shocked.

"Wait, let me get something straight, you've been getting bullied by these girls and today they threw a pie in your face?!?"

"Yeah..." I sob into his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asks angrily.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." He sighs and hugs me again. "What's, um, this boy you likes, name?"

"Adande," I blush as I say his name and try to cover it up. Chris nods again and we stand there for a long time until he lets go.

"If those girls or whatever do something bad to you again, tell me, k?"

"Okay," I agree and he walks out of my room. I sigh and lay on my bed until I fall asleep.

Adande's P.O.V

(The next day)

I wake up to my dad right up in my face.

"Wakey wakey," he says in a baby voice but the smacks me. I tighten my face trying to distract myself from the pain but it doesn't work.

"Get up before you're late for school, I gotta go to work," he says and marches out of my room. I hear him slam the front door shut as he storms out of the apartment. I sigh and stand up to get ready.

Once I'm cleaned up and dressed, I check the time. 7:23.

"Shoot, I'm gonna be late," I mumble to myself and run to grab my backpack. I run out of the house and start jogging down the street.

Melissa's P.O.V

"Melissa! Melissa wake up!"

I wake up and see Chris in front on me shaking me.

"Finally," he grumbles, "it's time to get up."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh," I moan and roll over.

"Melissa please get up," Chris begs. I roll back over and sit up. I stretch out my arms look up at Chris to see him staring at me.

"What?" I say.

"Get ready!"

"I'm not going to get ready with you in here stupid!"

"Oh yeah, right um, I'll just be out there," he says pointing awkwardly towards the door. I roll my eyes and wait for him to close the door before I stand up and get clothes to change into.

Once I've done my normal makeup and got dressed, I walk out of my room and go downstairs towards the kitchen. Chris looks up and sees me.

"Do you want toast?" He asks me.

"Nah, I'll just eat an apple at school later or something," I say.

"Suit yourself," he says and eats the piece of toast he was offering me. I grab my backpack and start walking out to the car. I here him close he door and jog up behind me. I hear Mr and Mrs Demon barking but I ignore them and we hop in the car and start driving to my school.

Adande's P.O.V

Once I finally get to the school, I start looking for Melissa. I head to my locker and grab my books but then continue looking for her frantically. I walk towards the area where her locker is but I froze when I saw Ashley and her friends there. Ashley looked over at me and winked with a devilish grin on her face.

She says something to her friends but then walks over to me.

"Hey hot stuff, did you miss me?" She says snickering.

"No, now would you please just stay away from me? I don't like you," I snap and glare at her.

"You don't like me cause you love me," she says touching my shoulder. I quickly smack her hand off.

"Just please, leave me alone!"

"Whatever, see ya later," she says as she blows me a kiss and walks back to her friends.

"Adande!" I turn around to see Justin jogging towards me.

"Oh hey man," I say and give him a bro hug.

"Remember what you told me yesterday?" He asked me snickering.

"Noooo... What did I tell you...?" I ask suspiciously.

"You texted me and said that you would tell me who the girl is that you like," he laughs punching my shoulder lightly.

"Oh yeah..." I mumble. He laughs again then peels it out of me.

"Melissa," I blurt out. I cover my mouth instantly and regret telling him. Is he going to tell the school, or worse, Melissa? He looks at me in shock and then looks at something behind me. I turn around and see Melissa standing there, her jaw wide open.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all!

It's your favorite thug B)

Jk jk jk XD

Anyways I hope you liked the chapter! I haven't been writing as much cuz I've been doin that thug life lifestyle (homework) and have been readin the fanfictions that are in my readin list if you wanna check em out *Hint Hint*

So thanks for reading and look for more updates and I'll try and write faster and better cuz I'm not that good of a writer but whateves it's life XDXD

Peace out my fellow thugs and homies B)

Byeeeeeeeee