Chapter Six

Melissa's P.O.V

I walk in the school hoping I could apologize to Adande. Luckily, I find him quickly talking to Justin. I didn't know that they were friends.

"You texted me and said that you would tell me the girl who you like is," Justin says and laughs. Adande's back is facing me so he can't see me. I lean in a little closer, trying to hear but not trying to draw too much attention to myself.

Adande looks from side to side to see if anyone was listening. I rush around a corner until I hear him sigh and go around again.

"Oh yeah..." He says. Justin laughs a little and leans in closer. All of a sudden,

"Melissa!" He blurts out. He covers his mouth quickly while my jaw dropped wide open. He, likes me? Why? I thought.

Just then, Justin sees me. Adande notices and turns around. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Adande," I start to say but he backs up still staring at me but then quickly turns and runs away.

Justin looks between me and Adande. Then he starts walking over to me.

"Hey, um, did you hear-"

"Yes," I interrupted. I blush and then turn away.

"Oh," he says. "Well um, do you like him...?" Justin scratches the back of his neck nervously waiting for an answer.

I don't say anything at first, until there was an awkward silence so I knew I needed to say something.

"Well..." Justin perks up when I spoke and starts grinning.

"Wait, so you like him back?"

"I never said that," I say defending myself.

"So you don't like him?" Justin continues.

"I never said that either," I respond.

"Girls are so confusing," He grumbles. I would argue but I know he's right. I sigh and then slowly walk away.

"Wait! Melissa!" Justin calls to me. I turn back around to face him and we're just staring at each other.

"Umm, so, you might want to talk to Adande, you know about all the... stuff."

"Bye Justin," I giggle and walk away.

As I walked to my class, I kept thinking of Adande. Why would he like me? No I'm ever likes me.

Adande's P.O.V

I see Melissa behind me with her jaw dropped open.

Shoot, now I just ruined everything.

"Adande," she starts to say but I back away and run off. I didn't know where I was running to, I just wanted to get away from there.

I run out the front doors running into people as I went.

"Watch it!"

"Dude chill out!"

"What the heck!"

"Jerk!"

I didn't care what they were saying.

I ran around the front of the school straight towards the back. I sat down in my baggy shorts and my black sweatshirt and leaned against the school.

I never went back in that school, I never went back home, and I never saw Melissa again.

----------------------------------------

5 YEARS LATER

----------------------------------------

Melissa's P.O.V

I woke up groaning and rolling around as I listened to my dog barking downstairs. I finally decided to get up after I couldn't take anymore. I sat up on the edge of my bed and stretched. I stood up and dragged my feet out of my room all the way down to my dog.

I saw him barking at the clear glass door. Outside there was another dog barking at him.

That's weird, since when did my neighbours get a dog?

I shrugged it off and went to go make breakfeast. I grabbed my frosted flakes out of the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I put the cereal in the bowl and then poured in the milk. I took my bowl and walked to the couch.

As I turned on the tv, my dog Milo stopped barking and trotted over to me and snuggled up against my leg. I scratched behind his ear and watched what was on.

After about an hour of watching America's Next Top Model, I heard my apartment doorbell ring.

Milo jumped up instantly and rushed towards the door.

"Milo!" I groaned and stood up to answer it. I opened the door and saw a brown man who was defiantly in shape and very attractive.

"Hi um, I just moved in the apartment next door and, um, I just wanted to introduce myself to some of my new neighbours," he said.

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you then!" I respond trying to sound as friendly as possible.

"Nice to meet you too," he says and we shake hands.

"I'm Melissa."

"I'm Adande."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all

So this chapter was total shit and I'm so sorry bout it :/

This chapter was short and I'm really sorry I've just been readin otha fanfics and other stuff so really sorry :(

Okay so on a different note I was thinking about adding Jc Caylen or Luke Korns to this so which one do you guys want to see?

I know that Jc and Luke have nothing to do with Adande but who cares it's a fanfic:)

Anyways, I hope y'all liked the chapter and thank you so much for voting and reading and everything just thank you <3

I'll try and update as soon as I can

Byeeeeeeeee